Ten (Darwin Digital Television)

Ten Darwin’s Twitter still looking like its October 2018

https://twitter.com/tendarwin

4 Likes

More like October 2012, since it was mid-2013 that Ten replaced the royal blue & yellow “glossy” version of the logo with the ligher blue and white/silver variant(s) which would remain in use until the current logo was launched! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

10 Likes

The the multichannel pages has been updated on the site, but the 10 Bold one oddly has the outdated ONE logo (plus “What you’ll see on ONE”).

Also, @WAtvVideos where did you get these images from?

They would be screenshots taken from the channel.

1 Like

Not sure where to post but Channel 10 is currently off the air in Darwin at the moment on my TV.

Facebook Post:

b4896bbdfee57ca5b340dc21ab5d1f05

1b81612c5a6fde905edc7c03141e1650

4 Likes

10 Central also had incorrect ad break timings last night from what I’ve read - clearly an issue at SCA’s end

1 Like

Another marvellous creation from 10 Darwin.

More garbage from 10.

1 Like

Comparing to previous content with their own manager featuring on it, quite a downgrade.

Those spots look like they were made in Powerpoint! :confused:

2 Likes

I found this on YouTube. It has the cost of those ads - $200 for 80 spots across 8 days on 10, 10Bold and 10Peach.

3 Likes

Christmas ID:

Other content:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Those spots (especially that one advertising “The Inside Word”) are so poorly produced, they’d probably be torn to shreds if posted in the “Random Mocks” thread! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Our mocks are 941289589x better than what they produce. 10 Darwin used to make decent branding and content once upon a time. Staffing changes have an impact obviously.

2 Likes

50/50 SCA and Nine

SCA employs 3 people to manage the station (General Manager, Sales Executive and Admin)

Nine owns all their transmission and play-out services.

3 Likes

Any news on 10 News First Darwin? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So there is no Nine in Darwin?

1 Like

There is Channel 9 in Darwin. They just own a 50% share of 10 Darwin also.

2 Likes