Supermarkets and Retail

Probably using an Apple phone. Their photos are terrible. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

An ā€˜apple phoneā€™, ok grandpa.

3 Likes

The lighting felt like it was in nightfill mode and having dark painted roof doesnā€™t help either

Thatā€™s the brand, boxhead. Apple phones and tablets have terrible cameras.

Samsung phones and tablets are superior in that respect.

Gee someone has been spending too much time on Whirlpool lol

2 Likes

Never. Fact of life.

Most people I know are in the Apple cult but they always make me take photos whenever weā€™re together because they know my photos always turn out better.

You couldnā€™t be more wrong

1 Like

There are always deniers in a cult. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It was formerly Amart, and a Bunnings before that. There are plans to roll out another 4 XXL stores like this nationally in the near future.

3 Likes

Retailers like Big W are lucky Amazon Australia has totally screwed up here.

What is it with dark stores lately? Iā€™ve been into a Target store with a new format and it has similarly dark lightning. This is even darker than that though, and it really looks like that not all of the lights are on. Looks like a dimly lit underground basement.

That wooden floor at the front of the store looks bizarre.

1 Like

Maybe they are trying to save on electricity costs.

2 Likes

Bring your own torch and ā€œfindā€ the best bargains :smile:

3 Likes

JB Hifi in Hay Street mall (in the below basement) in Perth is moving to the new developed area of Forest Chase above Woolworths around end of April , early May. :slight_smile: Looking forward to this, as this store is so fucking cramped when itā€™s busy, hopefully the new layout will be decent. Hopefully it will be a two story level (the third level can easily replace the spare space upstairs hopefully where AICT used to be).

2 Likes

Gimme a darkly/darker lit store anyday over a bright, white store.

1 Like

Are u some sort of vampire ? Afraid of walking into the light :+1::+1::wink::wink:

1 Like

Hahaha na, just gives me headaches sometimes

Youā€™re sounding dodgy again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Totally. Also makes shopping when hungover much easier.

2 Likes

I donā€™t go shopping when Iā€™m hungover.

No energy for that kind of caper.