Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

I don’t exactly have a month but I’m 99% sure it hasn’t been since Sam took over.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure the last time Kylie co-hosted Sunrise was with Kochie August 2011. While she has done a few stints on weekends, I think Kylie should be used more.

But with so many capable fill-in s for Sam on Sunrise- Nat, Eddy, Monique and Angela Cox- I can’t see it happening anytime soon.

3 Likes

Agreed. Thank you so much for answering my questions :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree. Saw on a couple of shots today some pretty damaged and chipped pieces of set clearly visible on camera. I think we’ll find they do a refurb of art leading into 2020.

2 Likes

Not even an HD cap and you can still clearly see the wear. That’s testament to how bad it looks:

4 Likes

Monday-

3 Likes

Those Oscar lower thirds look like a warning triangle
images

1 Like

Warning! This award show may put you to sleep.

Last year Sunrise’s special themed graphics always looked really good. Definitely not a fan of those Oscar super nor the one used during the QLD floods.

Tuesday -

4 Likes

Wednesday -

3 Likes

Friday (01.03.2019): Nat is co-hosting with Sam today. Edwina Bartholomew is reading the news.

4 Likes

Well done Nat and Sam this morning holding strong against Jeff Kennett. Well done :+1:

4 Likes

Sunrise was ahead of Today by over 90,000 yesterday with Today slipping to its lowest number for the week so far. Sunrise’s 5-city audience was higher than Today’s national audience.

8 Likes

Monday -

Nat in Victoria for special coverage on the bushfires,with Eddy presenting the rest of the day’s news.

4 Likes

Tuesday (05.03.2019): Nat is live in Bunyip, Victoria, today- covering the local bushfire crisis. Edwina Bartholomew is reading the rest of the day’s news.

6 Likes

Sunrise was just under 300k on Monday with Today trailing by over 100,000.

Edit: Sunrise won all markets incl Melbourne where it was +30k ahead.

4 Likes

Tuesday -

6 Likes

Have to say for commercial breakfast TV, Sunrise does rolling coverage the best.

Now, their everyday content on the other hand…

4 Likes

Well judging by the ratings viewers are loving the content…:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes