Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Eddy is live from Los Angeles this week for the Emmy Awards.

2 Likes

Monday -

Tuesday -

3 Likes

Also from Tuesday, a couple of different set angles that I don’t think I’ve seen before:

6 Likes

Im a real fan of these! They need to do these more often and get creative with their set pieces and screens. Thumbs up Sunrise crew.

4 Likes

I really can’t stand this set.
It’s better than Today’s but this is still not that great…

3 Likes

Wednesday (19.09.2018): Nat is co-hosting with Sam this morning and Angie Asimus is reading the news. Edwina Bartholomew is live in Beverly Hills after The Emmys.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thursday -
Nelson Aspen presenting Entertainment.

3 Likes

Monday - Wednesday

Nat co-hosting with Sam

Eddy reading News & Entertainment.

James Tobin presented weather on Monday with Sam Mac returning on Tuesday.

3 Likes

Mark Beretta is MC of the Brownlow tonight.

3 Likes

No Bruce!!

1 Like

7 Likes

Michael Bublé is coming to Brekky Central

Thursday 4 October

The megastar will perform an exclusive, free concert in the Sunrise Plaza!

Sunrise this morning announced that global superstar Michael Bublé will take over Brekky Central next Thursday, performing hits in the Sunrise Plaza.

One of the biggest stars on the planet, Bublé’s exclusive appearance marks the return of Sunrise’s Plaza Concert Series.

The Canadian crooner, who has sold more than 50 million albums worldwide, joins a long history of superstar guests including P!nk, Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Psy, Kelly Clarkson, Alicia Keys and 5 Seconds of Summer.

Everyone is invited to Brekky Central for the free event, from 5.30am next Thursday the 4th of October.

Sunrise Executive Producer, Michael Pell, said: “ Sunrise is the home of live music. And Michael Bublé is one of the most loved stars in the world, adored by his Aussie fans. There’s no better showman to kick off an exciting new season of our Plaza Concert Series.”

2 Likes

Good to see that they are doing Plaza concerts again. Also, the graphics in the header don’t look too bad.

6 Likes

Although the Plaza does look like a bit of a war zone at the moment with two building being demolished/reconstructed and the entrance to the railway station surrounded by hoardings.

1 Like

Koch knows it is Martin Place so why does he go along with this rubbish.

1 Like

I think it also reiterates the section of Martin Place the concert is held in, a lot of events are held between George and Pitt Street which is the main exhibition area within Martin Place.

Promo

mp4_000000720mp4_000003840mp4_000007480mp4_000008760mp4_000014960mp4_000018840

5 Likes

Sunrise Plaza borrowed from Rockefeller Plaza in NY when Today do their Concert Series in summer which is popular.

3 Likes

Well, to be clear, NBC doesn’t rename it “Today Plaza” when their concerts are scheduled.

1 Like