Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

5 Likes

Did you see how they said that it looked like they got stitched up by a guest this morning?

They were supposed to be interviewing Oobah Butler but it looks like the person that turned up was a lookalike fake. Keen-eyed Viewers noticed the guy was different to the person they interviewed last year, They addressed at the end and suggested it was all part of the way that Oobah faked his way to Paris Week. He is now faking interviews with a look-alike.

1 Like

1 Like

Love the News Feed segment backgrounds

1 Like

Nice chat between Grant Denyer, and Kochie and Sam.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thursday -
Nat co-hosting with Sam.
Eddy presenting news & entertainment.

4 Likes

At the end of the show this morning Nat mentioned that she is having a foot operation and will be back on the show in two weeks time.

4 Likes

Eddy presenting News & Entertainment while Nat is away.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of Eddy on news. Wish they’d get a 7 News reporter/presenter in again.

3 Likes

Basil is currently on holidays in Europe.

I wonder who will host Weekend Sunrise this weekend?

3 Likes

Matt Doran maybe?

1 Like

Will be interesting to see if Sally Bowery appears today. She sounded awfully unwell on the news yesterday.

1 Like

Saturday -
Edwina Bartholomew co-hosting with Michael Usher.

7 Likes

I thought Martin Place was still closed due to a high pressure gas leak?

They have been constantly updating the situation yes some roads in the area are closed.
Michael joked at the start of the show we are ready if we are told to leave the building, apparently overnight the building was emptyed when the gas leak initially happened l think.

2 Likes

Here’s the 7am part of the show:
8am opener starts on the 1:00:00 mark.
The 8am opener included the standing up part for the date and a shot of Martin Place.

6 Likes

Sunday (08.07.2018): Michael Usher is co-hosting with Monique this morning.

2 Likes

I find Musher a better co-host than Basil. He will probably co-host during Telethon weekend in October as Basil is in Perth to present the show.

4 Likes

James Tobin was with the team in the studio this morning.

1 Like