Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

All that work and he still only looked like Kochie with a wig :joy:

8 Likes

I love this shot where he attempts to imitate Leonardo DiCaprio.

1 Like

I strangely… liked it. I actually liked something with Kochie on it. I think I’m losing it. That has never happened before, but I liked something with Kochie, even though it was a blatant infomercial for QANTAS and NIDA.

chokes on own vomit

4 Likes

Kochie’s voice alone is so unique and ‘iconic’ and hard to disguise, as was mentioned at the end of the segment. But it honestly is a good laugh, particularly Kochie’s reactions to his cover being blown and at the end of the day, it’s what this segment is meant for. Things can’t be so serious all the time!!

I think it’s more of an advertisement for NIDA than QANTAS but the product placement is all over this segment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In other Sunrise news, I don’t know if anyone saw this yesterday:

https://twitter.com/sunriseon7/status/990731127412289536

4 Likes

Portugal. The Man, who performed on The Project in Sydney tonight, has pulled out of their scheduled appearance on Sunrise tomorrow.

12 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Good on them I say.

2 Likes

Meet the lucky couple:

https://twitter.com/sunriseon7/status/991436489052471297

1 Like

I only watch Sunrise intermittently and today saw the announcement of the couple for the wedding and it made me wonder a few things.

Firstly was it open to all Australian couples? Because I am pretty sure same sex marriage is still illegal in Fiji. I would love to know what contingency they had in place should a same sex couple have been chosen.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Perths Matt Tinney
Had to leave perth 7 studios after presenting 7am news to rush off as he’s wife went into labour give birth to baby number 2🥂
Matt Twittered a few hours later
“Meet Vance Jack Tinney!
Born today weighing 3.8kg.
Nikki and Van are going great.
Welcome to the fam, little man.:heart:️”

4 Likes

Who presented Perth news for the rest of the morning? Wasn’t watching this morning.

Jessica Page filled in from 7.30

2 Likes

This is too cruel and harsh!! Sunrise is not f*****g well made to be watched as a whole week’s worth of episodes in full over one weekend. Remind me NEVER to read anything from this nobody ‘Nadine van Cohen’ ever again!!

2 Likes

Maybe so, but the writer is entitled to her own opinion about the show regardless of whether you (or anyone else for that matter) agree or not.

3 Likes

After viewing Nadine Von Cohen’s Twitter I really don’t understand her, that is her opinion and I accept but wow… I just laugh how she combined different segments on the show from different weeks to try make her article and argument credible.

2 Likes

FUCK YEAH!

3 Likes

Loving that catch phrase!

2 Likes

Friday (04.05.2018): Kochie started later today, after 6.15, because he intercepted his daughter at the airport.

Monique Wright and Natalie Barr co-hosted in his absence.Mon also read the news.

3 Likes

That is a fantastic article. Holy shit haha

Ummm, yeah? She watched many hours of it and admitted such. She also didn’t review the episodes in chronological order.

2 Likes