Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

The bumper music played at the very beginning of Sunrise’s open - is it Radioactive by Kings of Leon?

1 Like

They do use that at times, yes.

Matt Doran finished up co-hosting duties this morning

2 Likes

Sam Mac is live from Canada next week.

2 Likes

Cash Cow back on Monday for it’s 10th year and was excited with Matt this morning. :joy:

My personal favourite teams this summer were Angela Cox & Michael Usher and Nat & Matt this week.
Matt mentioned this morning he is now heading back on the road for Sunday Night.

7 Likes

That Cash Cow behind Mel and Kochie, what even is that? Looks monster like.

9 Likes

That used a real cow in those days. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

I hope it doesn’t give you nightmares tonight Luke.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Do any of the US morning shows have these annoying over the top competitions? I’d prefer it if the weather person had an old style wheel on location and a contestant spun that to win a prize.

2 Likes

Of course not.

1 Like

Just the sight of Kochie gives me nightmares…images-74

7 Likes

Mon and Simon co-hosting this weekend with Sally on news and Nathan Templeton on sport

5 Likes

6 Likes

Will Smith is coming to Sunrise

The superstar is LIVE and EXCLUSIVE only on Sunrise Monday January 15.

Sunrise kicks off an incredible year in entertainment with one of the biggest stars in the world, Hollywood superstar Will Smith LIVE and exclusive at Brekky Central on Monday January 15.

In a surprise visit, the fan event on Sunrise will be Smith’s first and only LIVE media appearance in Australia.

The A-lister will hit the plaza to meet fans, sign autographs and take selfies plus join the Sunrise hosts on the couch for an exclusive live interview.

Smith, a multiple Grammy Award winner, two-time Oscar nominee and five-time Golden Globe nominee is best known for his roles in Men in Black, Ali, Suicide Squad, Hitch, Bad Boys, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Bright.

3 Likes

I actually really like Simon co-hosting

7 Likes

Lol. One of the worst movies ever made.

2 Likes

Sam returns from holidays tomorrow but judging by her Instagram, it’ll only be for the Will Smith event and then she’s back on holidays. That’s a bit strange

6 Likes

Bizzare.

On another note why do they think Will Smith is an event? And why would we want to see him? *shrugs

1 Like

9 Likes

Oh dear

5 Likes