Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

I think the white is just for this week for the special OBs but hope the ‘sun rays’ are permanent.

4 Likes

Slow it down a bit and it would make a nice opener!

6 Likes

I think the white end bit with the “15 years” is, but the start animation is too well put together and seems a lot of effort has gone into it for just a special week opener. I’d see that transitioning to a nice title card. It looks like it has just had the 15years bit tacked on which doesn’t have as much animation of complexity. Maybe they plan on refreshing the opener? Who knows!

3 Likes

Let’s hope for some graphic changes too!

3 Likes

They need to chuck out the white backgrounds and replace them with blue. The white on blue looks good on the American Today show.

They should just alter the Sunrise graphic so it’s the same style but in these colours.

2 Likes

Kochie has confirmed to News Corp the rumours about him working 4 days a week under his new contract

10 Likes

Nuala Hafner appeared on the show this morning from Melbourne talking about her time on Sunrise, she now works as a physiologist in Melbourne.

8 Likes

Wonder if Grant Denyer, Fifi Box and David Brown will make a return?

4 Likes

Fifi Box might because she is hosting a new show on Seven next year. Highly doubt Grant will make an appearance neither will Bec Maddern nor Michelle Tapper, and Sunrise probably consider David Brown’s stint as insignificant.

4 Likes

Bec and Michelle I can understand, plus they didn’t actually have a significant role in the show apart from reporting. Grant though was there for quite some time and is a large part of the shows history… it would be stupid if 7 or 10 didn’t let him back on the show for 5 mins…

1 Like

Grant Denyer will make an appearance tomorrow morning.

9 Likes

What would be really nice is an interview with Adam Boland. However, will probably be awkward given Nat, Kochie and Sam all mocked his mental health issues, and Seven were keen to see the back of him.

2 Likes

Is that what Adam claimed in his book?

They did it on air, following the release of his book:

8 Likes

Wednesday - Sea World

IMG_20171129_100400|690x388

@mirb Grant Denyer on Sunrise this morning.

11 Likes

Eddy, Grant and Sam Mac all on the show at once. Grant has since left the network to host Family Feud in July 2014.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I was wondering what he was up to since he left. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Grant challenged Sunrise & Today to an all-star edition of Family Feud this morning on Sunrise.

12 Likes

That would be awesome. The network execs should agree. Good publicity all round.

15 Likes

Absolutely agree. Networks should be happy for the cross promotion and embrace it. The whole industry would be better off as a result if networks opened their stars up to this sort of thing more often.

10 Likes