Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

He should have been given the Wake Up gig alongside Nartasha Belling back in the day. It may have stood more of a chance.

6 Likes

Really happy Matt is filling in this weekend hopefully he is given more opportunities to fill in this year.

6 Likes

Matt and Nartasha were the best ā€œTV coupleā€ ever :frowning:

Shame he isnā€™t at TEN but good to see that he is back on Aussie TV :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Glad WS took up my suggestion of using Matt as a fill in host. Nice one. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah. Iā€™m sure it was all your doing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ten This Morning wouldā€™ve been a good competitor to Sunrise

1 Like

Breakfast and Wake Up suggest otherwise.

2 Likes

Definitely was

1 Like

Eddy is back from holidays this morning.

4 Likes

Eddy reading news this morning.

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting sick of seeing the Sunrise Perth news promo that has been showing every night right at the end of TT recently. They donā€™t have to do this, they never used to so they shouldnā€™t be now. I hate all the extra promotion theyā€™ve been giving it recently when there is nothing too different about it, it doesnā€™t deserve it in my opinion.

1 Like

Nat co-hosting with Kochie and Eddy reading news. Sam is on holidays.

3 Likes

It seems like TPTB must actually read comments on this forum because this promo did not show at the end of TT last night when it had every other night, which was good but they still continue to advertise it when they choose to advertise Sunrise in programmes when Iā€™m sure the rest of the country see something else when this happens. While weā€™re on the topic, I have to say that I think Rob Scott is a terrible presenter since he has been doing the Sunrise Perth news gig. He is not much better than Matt Tinney and we actually have no idea where he is right; heā€™s been on holidays for more than a month now, ever since the Queenā€™s Birthday public holiday hasnā€™t he?

Rob Scott is certainly not the best presenter, but he is still far better than Matt Tinney (IMO), who is rather cheery and has no authority whatsoever. Amelia Broun is the best out of the bunch IMO.

3 Likes

Yeah I probably have to agree with you there but the way Rob speaks sometimes, to me anyway, comes across as a bit awkward.

1 Like

The eastern states still get Sunrise promos but they arenā€™t localised compared to WA

Well they never give Rob a chance to present so itā€™s partially not his fault. I think he has potetional to be a great presenter actually.

Heā€™s in Italy

Matt left for Italy on June 15 and hasnā€™t been on social media since then.

1 Like

Agree 100%. Especially re: Amelia.

Rob Scott should just stick to reporting the news
As a news presenter body horrible IMO
I donā€™t mind Matt Tinney

Why donā€™t sunrise use the 7news theme for their opening? The current one doesnā€™t play well when talking about murders, terrorist attacks etcā€¦

1 Like