Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

It is quite the interesting choice :thinking:

1 Like

Its quite interesting because Sally who is returning on Saturday presented/ reported news in Perth for a while and Baz is obviously the Sports presenter in Perth while Simon is from WA :joy:

Now we just need Natalia Cooper to defect on the day for the weather and we’ve pretty much got a WA team (except for Monique) :rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Very interesting. Coinciding with him calling the GWS-Geelong AFL match in Sydney Showgrounds tonight.

2 Likes

Weekend Sunrise becoming WA centric

3 Likes

Oh please.

9 Likes

Great to see Sally back from maternity leave.

3 Likes

Judging by Katy Perry’s Instagram Story, the entire co-hosting segment with her will be prerecorded. She was in the studio today with reptiles.

4 Likes

Very unfair way to describe David Koch.

14 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: it is open to interpretation lol

How can the entire co-hosting segment be pre-recorded? The show is meant to be live so if she is not co-hosting live tomorrow at all then I will be feeling extremely disappointed. They’ve hyped up her co-hosting on Sunrise to the max and as I mentioned earlier in this thread I was assuming the co-hosting would be like that week in 2015 when Keith Urban and co filled in for Kochie for a week and they were there for the whole show and Kochie was absent. If it’s not like this then I won’t be happy when I was promised that she would be co-hosting what would everyone would assume would be the whole show live.

5 Likes

I know that Basil Zempilas filled in for Andrew O’Keefe but I think AOK is taking some leave

You won’t be happy if something you assumed would occur, doesn’t occur?

No, well they’ve been hyping up Katy Perry as actually ‘co-hosting’ the show and surely that should mean that she should be sitting in Sam’s seat next to Kochie for the entire show if she is in fact co-hosting it, that’s her ‘big challenge’ they’ve been talking about, not just a few pre-recorded segments as though she’s just another guest and Kochie and Sam still co-host the majority of the news parts of the show. It’s already a disappointment to find that some parts of her co-hosting gig have been pre-recorded but we shall find out for sure in the morning

Well, they promoted it as co-hosting with Kochie and Sam, so she wouldn’t be in sam’s seat.

2 Likes

Sam and Katy could share a seat? :thinking:

Wait, so the reason Basil filled in for Andrew was that Andrew was on leave? Wish we still had the spy report so I could run this as an exclusive.

11 Likes

Well of course they would have her say that, they are the main faces of Sunrise, it may be a bit odd if they mentioned with Kochie only, plus in my view it should be done the way it was in 2015 when Kochie was absent and the stars filled his seat

As if she was ever going to actually ‘co-host’ the show. You should know how they over exaggerate these promos.

2 Likes

Well on there Twitter on the 29th June they said she would be in the studios at 10am so that made it obvious that it wasn’t going to be live

3 Likes