Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

I find that Weekend Sunrise is more creative with set use and camera shots?

2 Likes

Weekend Sunrise is using the weekday opening music this weekend.

2 Likes

Sunrise continued its winning streak, winning week 4 by an average of 48,000.

5 Likes

That’s how many consecutive Sunrise won?

P.S. Feels like the margin between Sunrise and Today isn’t really that big anymore.

2 Likes

Daily Mail forced to make an apology and now changed their policy on stories after Samantha Armytage spoke out last year.

A source close to the publication told Fairfax Media there was a “panic” following the backlash and the showbiz team that runs the “sidebar of shame” were spoken to about aiming to “bring up the quality of the publication”.

1 Like

The Perth Skyline on Sunrise Perth News has changed, it was previously the same one that Seven News Perth uses on the 6pm bulletin, I wonder if we’ll see it tonight or if this is just a Sunrise thing:

7 Likes

You can see a faint green colour on Matt’s face. You never used to so I wonder if this has something to do with the new backdrop’s green screen?

1 Like

Sam made an on air apology this morning for not wearing a seat belt the other day with Ed Sheeren. They have since been fined.

5 Likes

@TFTV Some of the media today claiming Sam was forced to make the on air apology this morning, Sam was quick to response on twitter and said"l wasn’t forced to apologise. I chose to apologise. And l will pay my fine.Enough with the sensational headlines "

5 Likes

Why is there any discussion of this? I saw a number of headlines about this “scandal” on my homepage.

She fucked up. She is doing the right thing and paying the fine. Can’t the media move the fuck on?

8 Likes

The media are more interested in sams life then actually delivering real news! I honestly feel so sorry for Sam having to deal with this.

7 Likes

Former Ten Melbourne news reporter David Woiwod joined Sunrise as Freelance reporter/producer in December last year ,he is based in Melbourne.

2 Likes

JT presented weather in the studio today.

2 Likes

Big question is why does she continually respond to the headlines? She effectively makes a story out of a non story. Stop responding!

3 Likes

James in the studio this morning, occasionally last year he also in the studio.

6 Likes

@Mischievous1 Sam said on twitter last week so had bitten her tongue a lot but 2017 was a year of no bullshit.And of course she is entitled to have her response to utter bullshit articles written about her,but it just adds more fuel to the fire by responding in my opinion. Lot’s of personalities in the media have bullshit written about them but remain silent. Again it comes down to individual choice want action to take.

It is also comes across as somewhat superior and insincere given the show she fronts and some of the items Sunrise covers.

1 Like

Of course she is entitled to do as she pleases. However, she can’t then complain when the media respond to her response. No need to play everything out in public to get sympathy. The perfect example is posting a photo of the drone flying over her house. She claimed she had called the police, so why draw publicity to herself by posting the photo? Let the police do their job, press charges then sue.

1 Like

Sunrise won the first week of the 2017 official ratings period by 34,000.

4 Likes

Did Sunrise win everyday but Tuesday?

1 Like