Sunrise

Well it was “Wake Up With Friends” many many years ago.

1 Like

Today also uses the Wake Up tagline for many years

And Channel 10 actually had a show called Wake Up. :joy:

8 Likes

Sunrise / 7 News has a much bigger budget and much bigger viewing numbers than KTLA Local news for LA. Bulletins get around 100,000 in LA - (7am and 10pm) 6pm bulletin gets around 25,000

It’s also affiliated with number 5 network CW - low ratings all round

2 Likes

22/11/2022 James Tobin is presenting weather today.

3 Likes

Sunrise’s Secret Santa 7 Sunrise Secret Santa (bad audio quality) - YouTube

bad audio is an understatement…

I should have used my iPad instead

Maybe but what was the point of filming it?

It was because of this post.

Master “pieces”

8 Likes

Sam Mac is as annoying as Tommy Little.

2 Likes

This morning’s concert from Bright in the High Country; Jessica Mauboy with Glow.

11 Likes

Beautiful Location

6 Likes

Looks like it is pre-recorded (again) as Jess performed on the ARIA Awards in Sydney last night in a tribute to Archie Roach.

6 Likes

My home town. Born and bred in Bright. Beautiful place

3 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t say “LIVE” at all and it only says “joins us in” not “joins us from”.

As usual, NewsFeed ran past the top of the hour, finishing at 8.02, so Mon and Matt just went straight into the first news story without an opener.
Caught Justin and Suzanne by surprise clearly as they were still saying goodbye as Mon read the intro.
Also, Sunrise branding today, but audio says Weekend Sunrise. Often happens.

1 Like

9am opener days the Victorian political leaders will join Sunrise for their final pitch but that already happened half and hour or so ago.

4 Likes

The Brisbane Sunday Mail reports that Katie Brown will join Sunrise in January 2023 as a roving reporter. She will fill in for weather and sport when Sam Mac or Beretts is away.

Katie presented weather on Sunrise on several occasions this year.

https://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/sunrise-adds-katie-brown-as-roving-reporter-for-2023/news-story/0e2fb6f938b07ef2a01b56c0056f74f3

5 Likes