Sunrise

Cash Cow caught Covid?

3 Likes

She’s had an udder reduction.

laughing-laugh

5 Likes

lol the reason why is because Telstra no longer allows SMS to premium numbers as of 15 December 2021

Time to retire the Cash Cow for a while I think.

Let the show go on for a bit without it

4 Likes

Its part of their efforts to move to contract-less pay in advance plans

1 Like

Judging by this, Weekend Sunrise will start at the earlier time of 6am during the upcoming Winter Olympics.

6 Likes

Possibly a mistake or just the second weekend. The detailed schedule for the weekend of 5/6 February has Weekend Sunrise starting at 7am in all markets.

3 Likes

I love the Cash Cow. Can’t wait for her to come back.
New promo just aired in Brisbane. Vision was good. Couldn’t get what the song was that was used. Not very catchy.

2 Likes

My solution… put Monique on weekday news and Mel Doyle hosting weekends for 2022.
We all want to see Mel back, right?

I don’t think so, no.

1 Like

Walked past the TV with Sunrise on the other day and the guest thanked ‘David and Mel’ lol.

8 Likes

It’s about feeling good.

3 Likes

Wow that promo is so generic. Minimal effort and the edit is plain boring.

4 Likes

Agree. Cheap and nasty. Thank goodness Today show doesn’t have those mascot gimmicks anymore :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I saw that. It seems to happen about once a year. Ten years on, perhaps it goes to show no other duo will ever be more synonymous with the Sunrise brand than Kochie and Mel.

7 Likes

Wednesday 26 January-

Sam Mac is back presenting weather this morning.

5 Likes

I would move Monique to weekday newsreader and bring in Natarsha Belling as host with Matt on weekends.

7 Likes

It might have taken a legal case, a forced apology, protests and six years but this morning signs of some learning. Malarndirri McCarthy a guest for Hot Topics. A very small but needed step.

9 Likes

Malarndirri was great this morning. Very well spoken and sensible comments.

On another topic, I noticed that both Sunrise and Today were talking live to the relative of Charlise Mutton at the same time. Is that because in Brisbane the Sunrise interview was slightly delayed due to our local news perhaps?

6 Likes

Malarndirri has appeared on Today four times this month.
Screenshot_20220126_082702~3

8 Likes