Has anyone else read the ticker? I did a bit this morning and it was very wordy with plenty of grammatical mistakes.
I had noticed the ticker this time around gives more detail, much less brief.
I don’t like the super with the full screens. It’s to messy and cluttered.
The issue is I don’t know how you fix it.
Schools spectacular? Looks so amateur and cheap.
Did you want them to move the theatre set into the studio?
Don’t be silly. It’s clear zero effort was made. Three extra lights brought on stage, just a daggy visualisation on the screen and again the floor is an issue. A shiny black thing would look much better for music performances instead of the hospital lino. Not to mention the cavernous dark ceiling.
It’s the kind of thing News Breakfast and Today would routinely be shredded over on this place.
Looked pretty good to me
If you want theatre-quality production, go see it yourself.
Top story this morning is “breaking news” of the natural death of Princess Diana’s boyfriend’s father. It was followed by leaked audio of Princess Diana featured in a new doco. Come on…
After Today had closed the gap in the previous two weeks, Sunrise pulled ahead again in week 35 with its best rating for three weeks. It was a combination of Sunrise going up a few thousand and Today falling a few.
Does this match up with Sylvia and Jayne filling with and now the return of Sarah last week?
Also corresponds with the purchase of a smoke machine for performances on Sunrise ![]()
3/9/2023 Natarsha Belling is presenting the news today.
Former 7NEWS sports presenter Jim Wilson made an appearance during the 9:30am weather cross.
Weather OBs this morning have had a lot of problems. The link seems to be just holding up.
Gives me some good for thought - perhaps if they were to resume outdoor concerts (which I doubt would happen in the short term) they could use that outdoor space and set up a temporary stage like they did outside Martin Place.
I saw that this morning and wondered where they were, forgot about the studio car park.
Wonder if Seven regaining the NBC-U output including a Bravo partnership aided in this promotion? Although usually that is separate to the local territory distribution/marketing arm who usually advertise and sponsor across all networks and mediums.
Of note, the original movie is (or at least was) licenced by Roadshow, airing on both Nine and Ten, but I believe the sequel and this one are Universal so wouldn’t be surprised to see Seven getting rights to the second one at some stage very soon.









































