Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

This cracked me up. Took me way back to a time when breakfast television was entertaining.

Sam: “Oh Agro. Have you had a late night? You might need a bit of a shower”.
Agro: “Oh, really? Have you looked in the mirror lately?”

He is a regular to Perth at Telethon but was an absence this year

Last time I saw Agro on TV locally would’ve been during the Sydney Telethon in 2015.

Still think it’s a pity Seven didn’t do more than one of those, although with the network cutbacks we’ve heard about in the last few days we’re probably more likely to see Melbourne’s Good Friday Appeal and Perth’s Telethon axed (or at least severely reduced) before the Sydney Telethon makes another return!

1 Like
2 Likes

Nelson will be back tomorrow morning.Screenshot_20191128-170000~2

5 Likes

You’ll probably find he’ll be around for alot of the 8am hour, do an extended interview, do news feed etc.

Friday 29 November- Hamilton Island

6 Likes

7 Likes

The supers look so much better with orange writing instead of the blue.

9 Likes

Good spotting, I didn’t even notice but agree!

Saturday 30 November-

Basil Zempilas is co-hosting with Monique

3 Likes

Wonder if Matt is replacing Kochie for part of summer?

Number one in 2019 by a long shot:

2 Likes

More likely Nat and Basil. Good to see Basil again today, BTW.

4 Likes

Nice to see Basil back on Weekend Sunrise though these days he is now a summer fill-in.

WS was also extended by 1/2 hour today due to cricket coverage starting at 10:30am AEST.

6 Likes

Matt is back tomorrow. He was at a wedding today.

4 Likes

Ron Wilson. Is that trying to be a mullet?

You think Basil will spend school holidays and Christmas in Sydney?

I think we will see Basil doing some filling in but let’s not forget he will be having holidays and so will Nat.
At the most l think maybe two weeks in Sydney then holidays with his family,l definitely think we will see Matt Doran on weekdays for a week or two over summer.

4 Likes

4 Likes