Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Baz today has flown back to Perth for Greek wedding
Surely he want fly back to Sydney tonight… Or will he :thinking::thinking:

Mike Amor is filling in for Basil tomorrow.

4 Likes

At the end of Seven News tonight, Kay McGrath said Sunrise will have special extended coverage on the Townsville flooding. I am ecpecting one of the anchors live on location.

Technically tomorrow’s show has always been scheduled to be extended as it’s on until 9:30am when the cricket starts.

1 Like

Did she say extended? I know she said 5.30am which means it won’t be live in Qld, the state where the flooding is occurring.

1 Like

“Sunrise has special coverage from Townsville from 5.30 tomorrow”

3 Likes

That’s what I thought she said.

Sorry, I don’t have a video to quote her exactly- hence the absence of quotation marks.

I didn’t mean that it was an extended edition of Sunrise, just that they will have more coverage of the flooding than they usually would (and rightly so). Perhaps I was not clear.

3 Likes

Thought this might be easier

Link = Townsville Floods 2019

I love the Cash Cow. She needs a greater profile on the show.

2 Likes

The Cash Cow should be the main fill-in when Sam is away.

3 Likes

Or she could sit between Sam and Kochie

1 Like

I reckon Sunrise are sending Eddy or Nat, that’s why Eddy wasn’t on WS today. Strange for Monique to return from holidays on a Sunday.

1 Like

Nine is trying to poach the cash cow when her contract is up. She is being very careful not to take any uber trips.

3 Likes

Monday- Nat is reporting from Townsville with Eddy presenting the news in the studio

6 Likes

4 Likes

Jesús those colours are ugly

2 Likes

Looks alright onscreen

2 Likes

Didn’t know that Nat wore glasses

1 Like

Good to see Sharyn Ghidella join the coverage

3 Likes