Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

It was just before 9 as part of Kochie whatever it’s called now (previously Angels).

8 Likes

Thursday: Buckingham Palace

7 Likes

Updated the desk graphic for the last 2 days.

1 Like

Friday: Windsor Castle

6 Likes

Interesting that they ditched the desk this morning and split the team up. Assuming perhaps that Windsor Castle and surrounding areas were more strict on space and the amount of set up considering the wedding tomorrow?

6 Likes

Apparently Sunrise is the only Australian program allowed inside the grounds of Windsor Castle. They probably wanted to cover more ground. Today are also at Windsor Castle but they seem to be on the outskirts.

4 Likes

Not sure how long this Sunrise promo has been airing for, but given the song choice (a likely tie-in with the “:heart:7” campaign) I presume it’s fairly new…

6 Likes

Thought it was a bit messy this morning, with the presenters in four different locations.

Surely this is expensive? Probably would have been more efficient to purchase a plasma.

The endtag is a nice update and hopefully they transition this to their everyday promos. Other than that, probably not the best promo (though, why bother when you are number 1, right?)

2 Likes

I don’t think it would be expensive - it’s just a piece of cardboard I believe.
A plasma of that shape (being narrow and curved) would have to be custom made and would make the desk more difficult to transport & assemble.

3 Likes

I first saw it on Sunday.

2 Likes

Looks like Eddy & Berretts presenting Weekend Sunrise tomorrow from the Royal Wedding.

4 Likes

Great, though I wonder if it was last minute.

1 Like

Basil did say on 7 news last night see you for weekend sunrise on saturday

1 Like

1 Like

Maybe planning a Today-style broadcast with two hosts in London and two in the studio?

4 Likes

Maybe its just crossing to the London duo.

Saturday (19.05.2018):

Edwina Bartholomew and Mark Beretta are co-hosting live from Windsor Castle.,covering the Royal Wedding.

Mon and Basil are holding the fort at Brekky Central. Angela Cox is reading the news.

3 Likes

5 Likes

More caps from this morning:

6 Likes