Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Caps are from this morning’s show (though very obviously a pre-recorded segment).

Fuck. Koch on his high horse not letting Julie Bishop finish a sentence this morning discussing Manchester.

1 Like

When would they have pre-recorded this if Tom only arrived in Australia on Monday?

Probably recorded yesterday around the time of the Mummy premiere. It was definitely recorded as the Sunrise Live watermark wasn’t used and it was an upconverted SD recording rather than native HD as it would have been if it was live.

Same shirt?

Wonder when they had time to do that? Probably when the rolling coverage was coming from Melbourne?

1 Like

Well there certainly was a big crowd of people grouped behind him and the studio looked completely bare other than the three stools when they were conducting the interview so…

1 Like

The Mummy’s Australian premiere was held on Monday evening. I reckon Sunrise did the interview with Tom Cruise yesterday afternoon before he appeared on The Project at Ten’s Pyrmont studios.

I liked the colouring and configuration of the set today during Tom’s interview, would look good permanently with some new refreshed simple looking graphics

4 Likes

There were kids there in school uniform so probably done in the afternoon.

1 Like

Can’t help but feeling that the set looks better with the wooden floor. However, surely I’m not the only one who hates the combo of Blue-Orange in the backdrop behind the desk. Would prefer the original colour combination of the purple and orange/yellow to return.

2 Likes

Nat will be live from Manchester tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

Now they are advertising for another early cash cow call tomorrow morning at 6:55, not sure if this means there will be two calls still though. Maybe this is because there was not a call made this morning that I noticed but they aren’t being very consistent with the Cash Cow lately in this regard.

While the 6.55am call isn’t appropriate for the timeslot IMO, it is a bid to try and get more viewers in for the main block at 7.

[quote=“mirb, post:2634, topic:69, full:true”]
Nat will be live from Manchester tomorrow morning.
[/quote] Is that really necessary?

God that is awful lighting of Tom in the caps, it is as if he is in front of a green screen. The Morning Show has been doing something similar this week.

Interesting story on Today Extra on the day of Tom’s appearance on Sunrise - coincidence? :wink:

3 Likes

She’d be better off coming to London.

Thursday (25.05.17) - Friday (26.05.17): With Nat covering the Manchester Attack, Eddy is back reading the news.

1 Like

@nationalnews

3 Likes

NBC Today’s graphics would be good for Sunrise:

6 Likes

Yes. They look a million times better than what Sunrise have.

3 Likes

Weekend Sunrise starting at 5.30am tomorrow morning for Corby’s arrival back home.

Angela Cox co-hosting with Andrew and Simon Reeve presenting news and sport today.Monique away sick this morning.

Edit- Simon said Matt Carmichael heading into work to present sport after he switched chairs to read sports.

2 Likes