Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

let me know when david koche resigns then i will return other wise # boycott sunrise:)

1 Like

Kind of agree with you, Kochie has had his day now

1 Like

Kochie really shouldā€™ve stepped aside when Mel did IMO.

However, I will say that him & Natalie Barr seem to work OK as co-presenters judging by what I saw of this morningā€™s show. Iā€™d still rather Sunrise be fronted by Nat & Berretts on a regular basis of course, but it did further reinforce my opinion that Nat really shouldā€™ve succeeded Mel instead of Sam.

6 Likes

The ratings would tend to disagree with your opinions. Sunriseā€™s numbers went up when Mel left and Kochie stayed and stayed that way until someone messed with the studio and graphics last year.

1 Like

Noted.

2 Likes

And a fix of graphics would see them smash the competition for good. They should look at the American ABC news graphics for something contemporary and non-intrusive. Less clutter on screen, the better for viewers.

2 Likes

Sam has been away on holidays for a lot of weeks now?

Twelve straight wins - last week with their biggest margin outside the Olympics in over a year - I think they would be too scared to change anything very much at this stage of their comeback.

5 Likes

Sam is returning from holidays next week.

2 Likes

Mark Riley co-hosting with Eddy on Saturday"s special extended edition from 6am-10am AEDT.

2 Likes

Unlike previous years, Sunrise will be remain at Martin Place this year with a studio auidence.

3 Likes

@nationalnews

6 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™m off to Paramatta Park.

2 Likes

Smart thing for her to do would be not to comment about articles as it just leads to another article about that article.
If thereā€™s no truth to the articles, then sue the publications for defamation.

1 Like

Sheā€™s done that too for a previous story.

Interesting context provided by TV Tonight at the bottom of their article:

ā€œWomanā€™s Day is published by Bauer Media whose CEO Nick Chan is a former Chief Operating Officer at Seven West Media, and whose former assistant was Amber Harrisonā€. (She is the aggrieved former mistress of Seven boss Tim Worner)

Weekend Sunrise began with Eddy and Mark Riley standing and crossing to Mike Armor and team in Washington.

5 Likes

It was very American with Eddy and Mark almost marching in whilst the V/O played out.

Simon Reeve is doing sport and weather again this weekend.

2 Likes

Sunrise had an easy win in week 3 with a margin of 40,000 nationally, again winning all markets except Sydney. The winning margin of Thursday and Friday was +60,000.

2 Likes

It was said before in USA election thread but Sunrise went live into Perth this morning. I didnā€™t watch the full show but they had the Perth background behind Eddy and Mark, there was also more local stories in the news.

3 Likes