Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Interesting that he had the middle of the week off. Must have been for personal reasons.

1 Like

Angela Cox is reading the news this weekend.

3 Likes

And next weekend too according to her Instagram.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Nat co-hosting with Sam and Eddy reading news/entertainment this morning.

3 Likes

According to schedules received so far, Sunrise will be live into all markets during the Commonwealth Games.

2 Likes

Kochie away sick today?

I agree, Nat and Sam make a good team.

3 Likes

I could be wrong but I think it was one of his scheduled days off.

His roster seems to be something like this:
Week 1- Monday off
Week 2- Friday off
Week 3- Monday off.

That way he has a 4 day weekend. If that is correct, Friday 6 April will be the next time Sam and Nat co-host.

2 Likes

I thought he was only going down to a 4 day week not 3 days??

1 Like

Still 4 days a week, just alternating different days off on different weeks.

That said, I think its too early to establish a pattern based on one Monday. His first three 4 day weeks he had Friday off so today may be a one-off.

2 Likes

Thanks @nationalnews.

That schedule is rather confusing for the viewer.

1 Like

That’s just confusing. He should just stick to taking the same day off each week if he wants a 4 day week like he has been until this week.

2 Likes

But also this week he will be in Melbourne on Friday afternoon for hosting duties on the Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal.

2 Likes

Ah so he thinks that because he will be having to ‘work’ on his normal day off, he has to take another day off this week…

Yes I would assume. That’s what I would expect of my employee in a situation such as that.

I also enjoy Sam and Nat together.

But he’s not exactly working on Friday is he? He is ‘donating his time to a good cause’ by hosting the Good Friday appeal, like he does with Perth’s telethon from my understanding. Unless he is actually hosting Sunrise on Friday, I see it as him taking two days off this week.

I think he will be hosting Sunrise on Friday morning then head down to Melbourne after the show.

2 Likes

He’s probably still getting paid, mind.

Are you saying he would get paid to do Perth’s Telethon too?

I’m not privvy to either events, but the cynic in me knows those would both be contractual obligations and I’m sure the network (and their sponsors) would gladly cover things like airfare and accommodation where needed.

3 Likes