Sunday Night

Angela Cox is joining Sunday Night reporting team,she will be a perfect addition to the team.

9 Likes

The album that the story was promoting comes out in a few weeks so the story was obviously intended to air around this time of year however long ago it was filmed. I imagine it’s quite common to have stories sitting on the shelf given the very condensed manner in which they shoot them.

Rhani did a FB live session from the SN offices last week so has obviously still been around to wrap up her final few stories since leaving Seven. I don’t think she has popped up anywhere else yet (??) so she might even still be under contract at Seven.

1 Like

Surprised it took this long for her to join Sunday Night. Many predicted it when she returned from the US.

4 Likes

Fantastic news.

3 Likes

Sunday 24 September at 8.00pm

WITHOUT A TRACE
King Valley in Victoria’s rugged high country is a picture-postcard landscape. But it is also the setting for one of Australia’s most baffling mysteries. Fifteen-years ago, mother-of-three Kath Bergamin disappeared without a trace from her Wangaratta home. Her body was never found but there was evidence pointing to abduction and murder. At the time, police suspected Kath’s husband was involved. But they couldn’t prove it, and a murder charge against him was dropped. Now, a new team of investigators is on the case and there’s a one million-dollar reward on offer for information. They believe there are people who know more than they are willing to say about what happened to Kath. And incredibly, they believe that includes members of Kath’s own family. Sunday Night reporter Steve Pennells has this major investigation.

SIDELINED
Watching the kids play sport on the weekend is a ritual for most families. But the elation when your child scores a goal or touches down for a try can be filled with fear - what if something goes wrong? What if they’re injured? Sadly, these fears are justified. More children are being injured than ever before and the injuries are frightening. Sunday Night’s Alex Cullen reports.

Interviewing their holograms, this Sunday?

2 Likes

Angela Cox’s makes her debut as a full time reporter this week,she interviews Kerri Anne Kennerley. And according to the promo we go inside Kerri Anne’s secret past she reveals how she was almost driven to murder.Her 96 year old mother is also interviewed. This looks a very powerful and emotional interview. IMG_20171004_143109

3 Likes

Kerri Anne stories on Sunday Night are becoming like Aldi stories on 9 News Qld… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s a rite of passage, you’re only a true SN reporter once you’ve interviewed KAK.

5 Likes

I believe that Sunday Night are doing so many KAK interviews because Seven really want viewers to be pumped up for “Kerri-Anne: The Real Story” in February 2019! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Only joking of course, although it wouldn’t surprise me if Seven actually did a biopic miniseries or telemovie on KAK at some point in the future…

4 Likes

On the 20th anniversary of her death yes there were way to much documentarys on all channels, but the SN special in which we saw Prince William and Prince Harry speaking about their mother was one of the highest rating episodes of SN this year l think?

2 Likes

Her career has spanned over 50 years in the industry and l personally believe the public still has interest in her (obviously not everyone on this forum) because she has been a fixture on our television screens for so long.And whenever tragedy or personal issues she is or has suffered are still news worthy in my opinion anyway.

5 Likes

Matt Doran said on his Instagram this afternoon that he is working on an exciting new project for channel 7.
Obviously he has impressed Seven with his work so far with the network to be working on a new project for them.l suppose we will have to wait and see what this project actually is.

5 Likes

Is she referring to her Logies speech:
“I think one of the most important reasons for my longevity is the fact that for a large chunk of my career there were no camera phones of social media. We got away with murder.”

1 Like

Cross promotion with “How To Get Away With Murder”? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sunday 8 October at 8.00pm

A BOLD LIFE
There’s a sense of fun, of mischief, a sunny optimism about Kerri-Anne Kennerley. And it’s totally infectious. That’s the KAK we all know, respect and love. There’s never been the slightest hint she had anything to hide. But she did. There’s a dark secret in her past, and now she’s ready to tell the whole story in an exclusive interview with Sunday Night’s Angela Cox. An interview that helps explain where Kerri-Anne gets her strength, and why she’s one of the great survivors of Australian television.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Maggie Beer is the kind of cook you’d love to have in your kitchen. No ego, no tantrums, no bells and whistles. Just lots of wisdom and, of course, delicious food. So it’s no real surprise her latest passion is what she calls “a life book” – a collection of recipes that can help prevent dementia. Which is especially timely, as it’s now the number one killer of women in Australia. Sunday Night’s Alex Cullen reports.

2 Likes

Weren’t some of her appearances as an interviewer?

1 Like

Yeah I think this is maybe her 3rd or 4th as the subject though? Not sure how many appearances she’s made as an interviewer.

I can remember the story she did regarding her husband’s recovery and there might have been another one a few years back but I don’t think there have been four.

1 Like

Angela was on Facebook this morning.

2 Likes