Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Which was a shame because when he returned to Nine it was just family feud and 20-1 and really wasn’t a great showcase of his talent.

3 Likes

Dorinda! What a legend.

1 Like

Gotta love Denise… when asked why her ears aren’t pierced… “God got all the holes right.” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy: Classic.

5 Likes

I was hoping for something like: “And our big announcement, GMA is back better then ever before… Airs later this year on Channel 10”…

5 Likes

Poor Sarah… the camera switched to her while she was giving the signal to wind up Bert’s call. Handled professionally.

And yesterday

10 Likes

I hope it makes it into the weekend edition in full

4 Likes

Guests next week

6 Likes

Quite strange to be watching Ange’s interview with Al Gore and have the background music be from the Sims 3.

2 Likes

Promo

4 Likes

Sandra Sully filling in for Sarah who is off sick this morning

7 Likes

Much prefer Sandra on this show, similarly to Tarsh rather than either of them reading the news respectively.

4 Likes

Thursday’s panelist Mike Carr is the man behind Buddy Goode, who’s responsible for the shows month in review songs. Really looking forward to seeing him on the show.

3 Likes

Didnt know that! That will be interesting!

1 Like

:musical_note:we love buddy… :notes:

4 Likes

No we don’t. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Agreed. But it fits the song

Sandra was Great this morning, always enjoy having her on. Would make a great breakfast TV host…

4 Likes

She actually did host Good Morning Australia for a brief period in 1992 when it was a breakfast show before becoming a morning show with Bert Newton.

4 Likes

Natarsha Belling filling in for Sarah today.

It’s great too see Tarsh hosting she is my favourite fill in for Sarah. Also great to have Steve Price back as 5th panellist today.

7 Likes