Studio 10 (2015-2020)

My guess is these are pre-records and the deal expires officially on June 30. As the show is not in Sydney this week, it was Damo’s final show last Friday.

Good point. More than likely correct.

Would be nice to see some slight set changes next week, although unlikely. The removal of the coffee bar might be the only change. Surprised they bought the desk, couch and even the kitchen bench to Queensland.

4 Likes

Fake news. It’s a short sleeve.

1 Like

It was a black long sleeve t-shirt initially and he later wore a grey short sleeved t-shirt.

Don’t try and give me your alternative facts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

He had a long sleeve on at the start of the show as seen in the caps from @nationalnews

1 Like

Obviously Angela and Craig will be sitting elsewhere for the preview of the Showbiz File from next week.

1 Like

It appears he took off the jacket to go on the bouncy thing - another jacket gate!

7 Likes

Something something lefty bias :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I expect that from a right wing conspiritor. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

In the last 15 minutes of the show Joe was wearing a grey t-shirt.
@JBar Joe had obviously warmed up by then!:stuck_out_tongue:

I hope they address this discrepancy on Tuesday

1 Like

What happened to them filming at Main Beach tomorrow? I was going to pop over.

I hope they find him a nice holiday shirt to wear. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Men in black.

Plus

5 Likes

Joe is wearing a jumper today! :grin:

Ita is back from holidays nice to have the whole team back together this morning :tada:

2 Likes

Is he wearing his own inner city Sydney clothes? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: The show has no wardrobe budget for him?

Queensland wear!!

3 Likes

Transmission problems for GC viewers at 9:46am this morning for 2 minutes?

Does anyone know if they formally announced on the show yesterday that they weren’t in fact broadcasting at Main Beach as promoted but staying at Treasure Island Park for another day? I couldn’t see any amendments on their social media profiles and hope they don’t change Thursdays location at South Bank.

Pretty disappointing for any viewers who may’ve turned up expecting to see them, case in point being the woman Joe highlighted who went there and then tracked them down at their original day 1 location - though judging by Robbo’s live crosses from Surfers it’s not exactly a hive of activity on the Gold Coast at the moment during the winter school holidays.

Also surprised that they took the desk, chairs, couch, coffee table, round sign and the kitchen sink (bench) on tour with them. For a week of OB’s through SE Qld I would’ve assume a more casual relaxed look similar to what they did when half the team were in Ipswich.

Yes - promo for today shown yesterday