Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Denise joking she was pregnant :joy:

Joe at home in bed for the announcements.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Do we need to say that? Ten has been in receivership before and it didn’t simply just shut down.

2 Likes

Tarsh is a certainty. Wouldn’t surprise me if they followed the same schedule as last time, Tarsh Mon-Wed and someone else (I’m thinking Georgia Love, although I would love Anjali Rao again) Thurs-Fri

1 Like

I’d expect Tarsh to do it full time, and Hugh Riminton and others to cover for her on the Weekend News.

2 Likes

@TheIdiotBoxAU l hope Tarsh will be full-time because she is perfect in the hosting role on this show.

2 Likes

I also hope for Tarsh.

2 Likes

Today’s special announcements:

• Trip planned for the end of the month
  • And I too am hoping for Tarsh as Sarah’s maternity relief but please not Georgie Love.
7 Likes

it depended on what @blackbox thinks whos right not us

Annie Fulwood back on Ten tomorrow!!! Such great timing.

7 Likes

Anne Fulwood

10 Likes

Jo Casamento presenting Showbiz File today.

Denise is back next week! :tada:

4 Likes

3 Likes

A week ago we reached a little milestone by surpassing the number of episodes ‘9am with David and Kim’ aired. Yesterday we aired ep 946.

It’ll be a big ask to match Bert though!

19 Likes

Congrats blackbox - I’m sure you’ll catch up with Bert with such a winning format and talent.

Does anyone know how many episodes Til Ten produced? It ran for 2 years '89-'91ish

ps. Please invite Joan McInnes (now Lady Joan) on sometime, blackbox!

3 Likes

Whatever happened to David and Kim?

cancelled for The Circle, David does Getaway again last time I checked. Kim - not sure, she did The Project for a while then some AM radio.

As far as I can tell, Kim Watkins is an Ambassador/Founding Board Member for an animal conservationist group these days.

BTW, congrats to Studio 10 on surpassing the run of 9am! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can remember the days when Kim Watkins presented National Nine Morning News at 11am (early 2000s) and filled in on Nightline, she was a great talent.

6 Likes

Great to have Denise back this morning.
Denise said l know this sounds funny but l have missed everybody and l have never done that with any other show Could’ve given a rats!:joy:
She said to Sarah and how bored were you while l was away…she got pregnant :sweat_smile:
She also thanked Rob for allowing her the time off to recover.

The show on the road next week in Brisbane and Gold Coast Denise said everyone having lunch at her place on Monday afternoon, she is not sure of the budget so it could be vegemite sandwiches!:grin:

9 Likes