Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Tarsh, Richard Reid, Yvie & Merrick Watts continuing hosting duties while Sarah, Ange & Joe attend John’s funeral this morning.

3 Likes

Hugh Riminton taking over news updates now.

3 Likes

Coverage of funeral at end of show

7 Likes

AAP via News

1dda9ee0b8d668cfa485316b7fc2ffbd%5B1%5D 00e8c0a556c176db969e8c418e20517a%5B1%5D

5 Likes

Pretty good of studio ten to show some coverage of the funeral .However I do question what was the point of the hosts showing up to work and then taking off for the funeral? Would have been better to just have a whole guest panel to host from the beginning.

Otherwise nicely done .

4 Likes

Hey Hey It’s Studio 10?

1 Like

Probably cause they had Bob Katter booked

I actually think it’s pretty awesome, that they can actually hand over the show to hosts who are just as capable, but show that there are things in life that are important to step away for.

Very professional, very classy but real moment of telly.

13 Likes

As Tarsh said we are the B team…they are a talented back up team (Tarsh,Yvie Jones, Richard Reid)this year.
It’s so respectful to show support to a colleague during the worst of times.

Tuesday -
Richard Reid is on the panel.

6 Likes

Wednesday -

Denise Drysdale is returning :partying_face:

10 Likes

I wasn’t saying it was unprofessionally thought it was odd but they did handle it well and professional. I’m liking this new look studio ten something has sparked and it has to do with everyone involved .

2 Likes

I think those rectangular red and yellow lights should be more pastel to match the rest of the backdrop.

6 Likes

Cassandra Thorburn has signed up to be a regular guest on Studio 10, according to multiple news reports.

But why?

1 Like

This has already been mentioned when she signed for DWTS.

After Tarsh read the news update Ding Dong made her grand entrance in typical Ding Dong style :joy:

5 Likes

Such a Studio 10 entrance and terrific to see.

Welcome back Ding Dong. You’ve been missed!

10 Likes

Excuse the double post, but here’s a video of the ding dong entrance

1 Like

Great to have Ding Dong back but the difference in chair heights are ridiculous with her in the middle.

1 Like