Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Ange on the Entertainment Tonight set, I’m not sure what it is but the lighting and perspective from this set is amazing as evident in this clip.

3 Likes

Any chance Ange might chat to Nancy O’Dell and Kevin Frazier?

1 Like

She has chatted to Nancy O’Dell on previous visits on the set of ET.

1 Like

Thanks @Salty. I’ll have to see if that’s online anywhere.

2 Likes

Thanks @Travis. Saved me looking for them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Australian TV lighting is so bad compared to overseas. It was evident on Rove LA when he shot there.

1 Like

Is Robbo not with the show anymore?

A hint?

And what agreements does Sam Pang have to Studio 10? Has he ever appeared? :thinking:

Is it a joke because he often takes the piss out of Studio 10?

4 Likes

Sure is, doubt it’s anything more than that.

Wednesday -

Sarah hosting with Jono Coleman, Jo Casamento and Joe on the panel.

2 Likes

Studio 10 having a Ready Steady Cook challenge this morning.

Ironic given the McKnight Tonight podcast this week with Peter Everett and the news of KAK filming a pilot back in 2017 which didn’t get picked up.

Edit: Peter Everett hosting the cook-off in the courtyard area and the whole thing is a mess, terribly produced and they haven’t been given enough time. The only thing keeping it together is Peter, he really should host / produce all of the cooking segments on Studio 10 imo.

4 Likes

Listened to that podcast last night. Parts were a savage indictment on the autocratic style of management at TEN. Can’t say I’m surprised about the culture of the place given the garbage they continue to dish up and the ham fisted handling of certain situations.

1 Like

How do you what the culture is like post CBS buyout and McKnight leaving?

TV Tonight Readers voted Studio 10 the Best Talk Show in their annual awards. The show also tied for best Morning Show with News Breakfast.

2 Likes

Thursday -

Sarah hosting with James O’Loghlin,Joe and Angela Bishop is back on the panel today.
Chatting to Julia and Chris in the I’m a Celebrity… jungle on today’s show.

Studio 10 thanks TV Tonight and wishes David Knox a happy 12th birthday for the blog.

1 Like

Sarah mentioned that James will be back tomorrow also.

In the Today topic people were talking about the Meet The Team page being inaccurate. Well, Studio 10’s is also wrong. Denise Scott, KAK & Angela Bishop aren’t listed as part of the team.