Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Thursday -

Tarsh filling in for Sarah again today.

1 Like

Since the refresh last month, they moved the ā€˜soft setā€™ interviews over to the cooking area:

Looks much better IMO.

7 Likes

Definitely looks better, but could be better still if they had a small rise for that section and nicer couches.

I daresay that desk they are using now is harder to constantly move and thus is a little more restrictive of the space in front of the screens.

4 Likes

Needs more circles on the set. They havenā€™t overdone that at all.

3 Likes

The couches look great. What does a riser add to it?

Those white tub chairs looks like someoneā€™s plucked them out of someoneā€™s office down the hallway, they also look terrible and cluttered when there is more than 3 being used.

The riser would elevate them a little, when seated everything looks very low - especially as there is a screen behind them which for the most part is generally out of shot as shown above.

1 Like

Friday -

Angela Bishop hosting with Peter Berner,Rhonda Burchmore.
Joe is running late stuck in traffic apparentlyā€¦

1 Like

Interesting panel today!

Jeez thatā€™s pretty ordinary.

No Sandra? Hugh? Lachlan? A senior journalist in the building? Anyone from 10 daily?

5 Likes

Richard Reid is presenting the Showbiz File from Hollywood this morning.
Itā€™s good to see him still being on the show when he is back in America.

2 Likes

Joe arrived at 9.06amā€¦he didnā€™t set his alarm :alarm_clock: last night.

They should have told Hildebrand to turn around and drive home.

Iā€™m surprised he still uses one of those. :smiley: Most people use their phone or clock radio.

So is Sarah officially on holidays now?

Where is Denise Scott today?

Throw the book at joe if I was late to work Iā€™d have the book thrown at me.
Unprofessional if you ask me.

This week is a perfect example of one of the major issues with the show. It is musical chairs on the panel. 3 different hosts in 3 days. There needs to be some consistency.

4 Likes

Weā€™ve all been late to work, nothing new, this stuff happens

2 Likes

I think the point is that itā€™s happened a couple of times for Joe recently now.

7 Likes

Maybe they should have just had an empty chair sitting where he was meant to be.

1 Like