Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Sometimes she swaps her usual days which are Monday and Tuesday every week.
I think last week she did Monday and Wednesday.

1 Like

I guess they’re flexible for when she has other things to do or make herself available to record interviews.

Doesn’t she also look after her husband as well? It could be family stuff as well.

3 Likes

Sarah, Denise, KAK and Joe on the panel this Tuesday as Ange is on assignment. Cassandra Thorburn is the 5th panellist.

1 Like

Great serve from Cass this morning in regards to No Idea and their ‘news’ about interviewing her even though she’s never been interviewed by them. She encouraged people to never buy tabloids and pathetic ‘news’ parasites such as those.

No Idea should just die out with the Daily Fail.

6 Likes

Great addition to the panel this morning, so well spoken and articulated.

3 Likes

Very similar to what she said during her last appearance on the show.
Glad she was on the show again she added a lot to discussions, hopefully we will see her more on the show in 2019.

1 Like

Sign her up for a regular role on the panel. She is actually a better fit than KAK.

6 Likes

Be interesting to see what happens with summer Studio 10 this year and if they are on christmas day like normal.

Doubt it. I know they are not doing a Christmas song ever again- Sarah said that it is “something even better”.

Not surprising considering “brussel sprout gate” last year

1 Like

Christmas panto?

You could be onto something there, get Bonnie Lythgoe in to produce it.

1 Like

Something is happening.

We could’ve had ‘Brussel Sprout Gate 2’ with KAK the new target! :rofl:

2 Likes

I have a feeling KAK would pelt one back!

1 Like

Do it! If you get upset about a brussel sprout getting thrown at you as a joke…you are unaustralian! :+1::wink:

3 Likes

Wednesday -

Natarsha Belling hosting with Denise,Joe and Angela on the panel.

3 Likes

Tarsh is doing a much better job than Ange does.

6 Likes

Love Tarsh, that camera work at the start was a little messy though.

1 Like