Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Ita, Denise, and some Brussel Sprouts.

There are Brussel Sprout detectors at the studios these days.

2 Likes

Why was there a “LIVE” bug on screen this morning when it’s the Weekend Edition?

Also, I’m pretty sure they just repeated an interview just now which also screened on yesterday. Is that because they are trying to only show bits from the two eps this week which have the new on-screen look?

2 Likes

They did another promo like this on Thursday night with Ange and Joe- for what was coming up on Friday. I like it over the usual V/O one.

Monday -
Kerri-Anne Kennerley is back today after being away for two weeks.

Looking back at the first year of the show today…

2 Likes

Joe Hildebrand can sing :open_mouth: but he prefers to do it in drag. :laughing:

Is that why Carlotta was sacked, Joe didn’t want any competition?

1 Like

2 Likes

Who’s third from the left, and where is Kerri-Anne Kennerley?

Kerri-Anne. Back. Centre. In pink standing next to Joe.

Angela Bishop. 3rd from the left.

I wouldn’t quite call it that

1 Like

Hard to recognise her after her recent procedures. :joy:

3 Likes

:joy: What an epic fail!

She has her legs crossed and she is levitating. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s what going on a ‘special assignment’ means at Studio 10 - another renovation.

1 Like

88b1f4c4148db2fcbabc37d86bd6c1e8

Here’s Kerry Anne at the working class horse racing event in the birdcage

6 Likes

https://www.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/sydney-nsw/tv-personality-jono-coleman-seeks-out-palm-beach-sunsets-after-selling-lindfield-pad/news-story/d6d47a8cd4bf7f320a8e0e154cca5628

She’s only been on it a few months???

Originally they said that KAK was coming on board to replace Denise Drysdale, who was taking the rest of the year off. I guess that’s where the speculation came from.

I guess producers are happy with the way KAK has fitted into the show and want her to continue next year. With Denise Drysdale and Denise Scott not doing five days a week and Sarah and Angela taking time off to do other things, there’s enough room there for KAK to be a regular throughout the year.

1 Like

Tuesday -
Angela Bishop is hosting with Kerri-Anne, Joe and Todd McKenney on the panel.

1 Like