Studio 10 (2015-2020)

If Ten are serious about news again, I’m guessing they’ll be moving back to the previous/a new space to make way for morning bulletins (etc) in the main news studio.

1 Like

Given pointless probably won’t be in that studio for much longer given the unfortunate ratings position I’m guessing studio ten can move back into the main production studio to free up the news room.

7 Likes

There will be a revamp of that space is my understanding. Therefore the ability to use it for Studio 10 won’t be possible as a permenant setup.

4 Likes

Did someone say

:rotating_light: RELAUNCH

6 Likes

Interesting…:thinking:

3 Likes

29 days to go and it is starting to get steamy! I’m not going to make it through this month. :tired_face:

6 Likes

I had a feeling a refresh/relaunch was due for Studio 10 to coincide with the major upcoming Network relaunch, as the current brand probably wouldn’t fit in with the new direction Ten will be going again (new vs old management), so very curious to see what is in store for Studio 10 in the near future, hoping we’ll see some innovation through all assets from Ten thanks to CBS’s backing…

It’s almost been 2 months since rumors of a full relaunch was first spoken about here, we’re getting closer! :wink:

all of mediaspy for the next few weeks/months:

10 Likes

Thursday -
Narelda Jacobs is on the panel from 9.30am.

9 Likes

Looking forward to that! Narelda featured in the show back in the early days when they used to do a live version into Perthl. She would join them live from Perth.

7 Likes

Studio 10 twitter has been updated with a photo of the current team. IMG_20181004_101208

7 Likes

Did they interview Narelda? I can’t see anything online

When you press the play icon on the episodes of Studio 10 on tenplay it displays a trivia box while the video is loading. The information is really up to date!

8 Likes

So out of this negative comes a positive because you are watching old episodes of the show… :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Loved Jono “Spock” Coleman today!

4 Likes

Browsing tenplay so I watched a second or two. Hard to stomach more than that. :smiley:

1 Like

Watching on Tenplay this morning, the lift is sure getting a workout…needs a muffler on it

Is it just Sarah, Kerry Anne and Angela today?

I’m gonna be in the minority here but KAK annoys me the way she carries on. I avoid Mon/Tue now

3 Likes

Joe is stranded this morning.

2 Likes

I thought the same on her second week talking over everyone, but her star power is what they want “when I interviewed so and so” " I have been there and blah blah"

I am warming to her…and her Joe impression is spot on

She just needs to do a bit more homework on her guests…at least twice she has made it known that she is not aware of who her guests are, or important details about shows that an interviewer should know, or at the very least not make statements on

She just needs to realise she is part of an ensemble show and let everyone have their say rather than dominate the conversation. It’s difficult when she’s always been a one woman show but she will get used to it, I think.

2 Likes