Studio 10 (2015-2020)

I don’t think he’d want to be tied to a show full time anyway

Jono would be a male version of Denise and bring much needed levity.

Robbo and Jono are great comedy relief but great to have in short bursts. They shouldn’t be on the desk full time.

2 Likes

Gretel Killeen can but I can’t see her committing.

3 Likes

They should just put Robbo on.

I’ve seen him at the desk. He wasn’t that crash hot when he wasn’t cracking jokes.

I was actually going to come back and add her to my list. But I don’t think she would do it too. She hasn’t been on in years, did she not like the show? Did they not like her assertiveness?

1 Like

Just noticed the Studio 10 Inner Circle group on Facebook has been archived (closed) on Facebook. Not even a post acknowledging its closure to its members (957) Guess they discovered something that @blackbox introduced that they hadnt scrapped yet :frowning:

11 Likes

Friday -

Tarsh, Joe, Angela Bishop and Jo Casamento.

Love Tarsh on this show really going to miss her,but of course will be great to have Sarah back on Monday.

3 Likes

Agree re Tarsh, this is amazing

3 Likes

Would’ve been even funnier if Denise was on today, her and Tarsh have great banter together.
Denise would’ve added her booze to that esky. :joy:

1 Like

No real seat consistency at the moment. Angela on the far right yesterday and now back in between Tarsh and Joe.

It all seems a bit messy at the moment with Ita only doing Tues/Wed and Denise also barely there.

It’s looking more and more likely that this is a cost-cutting measure and they won’t be replacing Jess at all.

3 Likes

You really have no patience.

1 Like

And they wonder why the once-loyal audience is leaving in droves.

7 Likes

Thanking Tarsh

Also generic header image being used now on social accounts

5 Likes

There is no way they are going to replace Jess now.

One roving chair is fine, but 2 is sloppy.

3 Likes

Next week is another mess for the viewer. It’s hard to confirm exactly from the weekly newsletter but I think this is the proposed plan…

Mon - Sarah, Joe, Angela, Peter Berner
Tue - Sarah, Joe, Ita, James Mathison
Wed - Sarah, Joe, Ita, Vicki Pattinson
Thu - Sarah, Joe, Denise, Vince Sorrenti
Fri - Sarah, Joe, Denise, Angela

4 Likes

Mess? Actually sounds pretty okay to me.

There isn’t anyone on there who wouldn’t be familiar with viewers, maybe Vicki a little bit but she was on Celebrity and appeared on the show post exiting the camp anyway.

Obviously would be better if they were ready to announce a permenant 3rd co-host, but the dynamic has to be right so no point rushing things.

The alternative would be if Tarsh did 2 - 3 days a week or something along those lines but it doesn’t look like that will be the case.

1 Like

Tarsh said she is on holidays now so maybe after she returns…

i agree. the lineups a mess. Poor Sarah coming back to a hot mess…

2 Likes

I honestly just fail to see how you’ve both come to that conclusion that it’s a mess?

Sarah is back permanently all week plus Ita & Denise are both in next week with Angela doing the other day, along with Joe there also.

If anything it’s a much better line-up already because of that and with mostly regular and familiar guests to fill the 4th seat.

Tarsh no doubt on holidays to coincide with the NSW school holidays which she usually has off anyway to spend with her family.

3 Likes