Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Look, i understand that and when a show is three and half hours long, I could understand them showing a promo for tomorrow, say four times. However, I have sat there for half an hour and seen that promo three or four times. That’s ridiculous!

Or they will do a preview of the entertainment report about fifteen minutes before it is shown, then they will repeat it all again just before the commercial break or infomercial and then they will have the entertainment report itself. The content itself is good but it does my head in, when I see that. Why not just make the entertainment segment longer and drop one of those previews? Or have two entertainment reports during the show with longer stories and different content?

2 Likes

Ita and Denise on the show today with KKL as the 5th.

3 Likes

Denise in concert will air during the last hour of today’s show.

4 Likes

Make it stop! :tired_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the concert @blackbox it hit the mark with the demographic and brought back lots of memories.

1 Like

This was aired to allow the team a break as they were taping their Christmas Day show today. Katherine Kelly Lang will be joining them on the christmas show too, as she let slip that she would be wearing different Jewellery for the christmas show :slight_smile:

1 Like

Denise is old-school gold

Australia needs a daytime variety show at noon to break away from all the news of the world - David Campbell anyone?

6 Likes

Did Denise sing Hey Paula, her Number 1 hit single with Ernie Sigley?

Yes she sung Hey Paula with a recording of Ernie"s vocals,she told the old story of how all the royalties from that song in 1974 were donated to Lifeline.

1 Like

Ok Rob just tweeted he is no longer with channel 10. Is it because he posts in here? What the hell is going on over there? He built Studio 10 up to what it is today, are they gong to have CBS big wigs take over the show now?

2 Likes

Hope Media Spy can handle the stress…

Anyway - good luck to Rob.

17 Likes

Wow, did not see that coming.

6 Likes

WTF??? Nooo! @blackbox

3 Likes

The Daily Smell reported on extended leave due to alleged tensions on the set in October.

Ten denies tensions after Studio 10 producer Rob McKnight was sent on leave to ‘deal with issues’

1 Like

It would have nothing to do with that but everything to do with creative differences. There was obviously something brewing a few weeks back when he was forced to take time off.

I don’t it would be directly made by CBS management. However, I think you can expect lots of changes from now on and this won’t be the last time anyone will say that.

3 Likes

That’s a massive loss for the show, wow interesting times ahead! :expressionless:

4 Likes

Rob is hardly the only person in the industry who’s posted on (or even simply read) Media Spy over the years!

Anyway, after four and a half years at Ten it’s quite possible that Rob has simply been getting bored in the role of Studio 10 EP and wants to move on to do other things. Whatever the case, I (and probably all on Media Spy) wish him nothing but the best for the future! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Studio 10 EP Rob McKnight leaves Channel 10

Doesn’t provide any new info.

Give yourself a pat on the back @blackbox! Studio 10 has come to be an incredible show. Best of luck to you Rob.

7 Likes

Well done @blackbox sad to see you go.