Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Did I miss the hype train? I can’t wait for this holy shit it better be good.

I could go on a wild speculation tangent but that would bore the shit out of everyone.

WHAT IS HYPE MAY NOT DIE :tada:

2 Likes

You better hope it doesn’t turn out like the last Sunrise set and graphics revamp which left everyone disappointed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

And the last 9 News Gold Coast revamp, the early days of 9 Regional News and every 7 News refresh since 2012-ish.

2 Likes

DB576FE4-290B-4C7D-AB6D-27030749F7CC

Wow, just saw the promo while watching The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, and decided to venture into this thread which haven’t visited since January!

Very excited to see what is announced, a new set and graphics would be great, and hopefully if the CBS Deal goes through fine, more inprovements can be made to the News Service. Exciting times ahead, and thanks to the time difference in Perth, I’ll know what’s new by the time when I wake up. :stuck_out_tongue:

The SportsTonight Set from the 1990s was pretty sweet, coupled with the Newsroom ambiance (people walking by, chatter), would be cool if they could pull something off like that again, it just worked so well than in a dedicated studio:

1 Like

Peter Berner filling in for Joe today.

1 Like

It’s gonna be something like new scatter cushions or something underwhelming.

I’ll be sitting here with popcorn.

3 Likes

Can someone keep MS up to date with this please, can’t get the Live stream to work

2 Likes

But Denise will show you how to make them yourself at home. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Thought you’d like to know part of our announcement today involves a member of mediaspy. I’m sure most of you can guess why :wink:

21 Likes

blackbox I said NO, I’m far too busy to take up that 5th chair. :wink:

14 Likes

This will be exciting, what a great way to involve the community and announce such an exciting change for the show!

2 Likes

Have they teased a time for the announcement?

10.13am aedt.

3 Likes

Newsreader perhaps?

1 Like

GradyACN’s desk design I wonder…

7 Likes

Newsroom set with Lachlan Kennedy reading updates?

2 Likes

Betting it will be @theGradyConnell!

3 Likes

Hopefully it’s a bit more than a desk.

3 Likes

Wonder why Robbo is another location. Don’t tell me they’re outsourcing production away from ten HQ.

2 Likes

Teaser for announcement from “top secret location”

4 Likes