Studio 10

Anyone capping this episode? I missed the start

1 Like

See above - opening caps.

1 Like

Sorry I meant as in capping the whole episode to watch later on. Would be good for archival purposes. 10play quality is horrid

3 Likes

I can’t deal with the ads (10Play) and then when you skip a segment you get more ads, so recording it on the PlayStation.
Studio 10 have been good uploading all the segments to twitter also

1 Like

Yes i have been uploading bits to youtube

6 Likes

Thanks Des!

1 Like
5 Likes

Haha. Watching the history lesson at the start and Sarah refers to “Aaron and Paul’s” wedding rather than Aaron and David but apart from that so far it has been an entertaining start !

1 Like

7 Likes
3 Likes

How much would it cost to package up some highlights of today’s show and create a special to air in conjunction with the final episode? Surely it wouldn’t take a lot of effort and result in some much needed viewers for Ten.

11 Likes

I would say that would be on the cards for August.

1 Like

I like how the cake included old TV Week covers.

4 Likes

Scoped version of today’s show - ads, infomercials, news removed.

8 Likes

Kudos to the team at Studio 10 for doing a great job in covering the final filming day of Neighbours. The behind-the-scene clips were great, as too the various interviews.

9 Likes

It was quite irritating that the hosts kept forgetting to hold the mic in front of the guests they were interviewing. Missed the joke or the intel in nearly every segment I saw. Studio habits die hard? Tristan was particularly bad.

I assumed the boom mic wasn’t working. I saw it in one of the shots but it didn’t appear to be picking up much.

Given the non-flagged mic I’d say reuse is in store.

Cross to Doha this morning.

7 Likes

Thursday 16 June & Friday 17 June -

Natasha Exelby is presenting news in the Sydney studio with the team.

2 Likes