Studio 10

Monday 31 January-

Angela Bishop hosting with Tristan.
Narelda Jacobs is back presenting news.

5 Likes

KAK was on today’s show.

5 Likes

It’s instantly noticeable because she carries four hours of live tv every day as Tristan has barely improved since he began.
He still looks like a deer caught in the headlights and is over reliant on the auto cue.

6 Likes

Can’t say I completely agree with this take, he’s come a long way since he started and definitely loosened up a lot but not enough to carry the whole 4 hours of live TV which is why I think they’re so reliant on bringing in regulars like Beau etc.

The shows only hope was being different to its competitors, which for a while it was doing successfully. Now it’s a poor imitation of them and it’s not working.

3 Likes

Sarah back this morning. Doody did early news then was on the road with cross at 10am. Narelda did news at 9.30 and 10,30

10 Likes

Lucky no one is watching anyway:

4 Likes

The show needs to be axed and replaced with a some what respectable show, 10 should put on something like CBS mornings.

4 Likes

What about it is not respectable @Dm86?

I don’t know if I like the new segment “The Biz” Angela will read a entertainment story then it will be a pause with no reaction and onto the next. I liked it better when the hosts could have reply to it for example they showed a movie trailer today and I wanted to see the reaction and opinion of what Sarah and Tristan thought about it.

1 Like

Reversal of roles this morning. Doody co-host and Tristan on location towards the end of the show.

6 Likes

The F bomb dropped on Studio 10 (at about 4:50 in the video) made Mediabytes this week.

1 Like

As above:

5 Likes

Angela Bishop trivia: she was a dancer in a Phil Collins music video that was shot in Australia. :dancer:

2 Likes

ok…

1 Like

I don’t think this is new though. I think she has talked about it on the show before. I think she has also mentioned being in other music film clips and has been an extra in movies.

7 Likes

Fo what it’s worth.

2 Likes

I saw this earlier and all I could think was :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

Daily mail article means nothing. Wouldn’t pay attention to it.

3 Likes