Studio 10

I thought that was Davis Genet at first. Was Tristan there? He did the V/O for today’s news stories. :thinking:

The question was rhetorical (hence the comment immediately afterwards).
Point is this “trick” didn’t work, it was like a handbrake in the flow of the show.

Critique of a show is not necessarily criticism and not all criticism needs to be considered offensive. Given the content of the show featured flash-backs from Jono’s time on Studio 10, it’s topical and easy to compare the past to the present. Also, given ratings spike yesterday, it’s all the more reason to make sure the format of the show is air tight.

These awkward moments never happened in the past format and it’s been more than long enough to iron out the wrinkles in this format…

The show was still a great tribute to Jono, and a clear example that there’s still heart and passion in the production team behind the scenes. Doesn’t mean it couldn’t be improved.

2 Likes

What a hunk! they should always get him to be on the show without a shirt lol.

This morning’s news on S10.

Later he was very upset when talking about the soccer racial abuse in the UK.

7 Likes

Doody is a good fill-in presenter. Except to see more of him during the Olympics with Tash in Tokyo!

1 Like

Is there any video of Doody presenting? My recording didn’t happen.

3 Likes

This mornings news update, which have started to be posted online again recently in the last week or 2

https://fb.watch/v/1MCeVdkWo/

3 Likes
4 Likes

It is me or Beau Ryan is just a natural with the team. Compare to Tristan.

5 Likes

Maybe a slow transition? I also find Beau is good. He should be with Sarah full time. But he is probably more costly.

Agree. Beau is much better in the co-host seat.

2 Likes

Yes but if they get him on a network deal to do stuff like Amazing Race too it could be fine.

Doody continuing in news mode this morning.

8 Likes

Daniel Doody is a news presenter star in the making. Watch that space.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t say that.

2 Likes

Tristan seems a little off. I think something went down last week or maybe he’s just over Covid

1 Like

The Cheap Seats segment that referred to Studio 10 was shown today.

9 Likes

What was the joke?

1 Like

In short - did she travel to Tokyo to get away from being on Studio 10.

7 Likes
5 Likes