Studio 10

Perhaps if they were in a different order it would attract more attention :wink:

Justine Scofield Cooks > Dr Chis Brown > Then Screen Star Simon Burke.

Nothing to do with OCD - overly-condensed fonts are a direct consequence of bad design choices and should be avoided when, as in this case, there’s a simple alternative.

5 Likes

Daniel and his wife announced this morning that they are expecting baby #2.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN_EI7Bhb7D/?igshid=1n1bvkqhcchuf

2 Likes

Not as good as the original, I think.

Floor manager Lauren Bugitti - having a baby, on maternity leave.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Tristian away with birth of third child reported during the opening to be very close.

6 Likes

Beau Ryan will guest host while Tristian is on Parental Leave.

While Tristan Is Away, Beau Will Play.

Beau Ryan Guest Hosts Studio 10 With Sarah Harris.

While our favourite Irish morning show host, Tristan MacManus, is at home taking some parental leave, we’ve called on none other than Beau Ryan, to keep his seat warm.

Fresh from traipsing around the country for The Amazing Race Australia , Beau will bring his trademark charisma, unpredictability, and stellar hosting skills to Studio 10 starting today.

Just in case things get too unpredictable, OG co-host Sarah Harris will be by his side. And, as always, Angela Bishop will dish all the entertainment goss and Narelda Jacobs is on hand to deliver all the headlines you need to know.

Beau Ryan said: “I’m super pumped to be joining Sarah and the gang as well as helping out my good mate Tristan. Studio 10 have been great to me so can’t wait to see what we’ll get up to.”

WILX 10 Lansing, Michigan, and their version of Studio 10. :blush:

5 Likes

I like their logo.

1 Like

Tristan on the show this morning.

3 Likes

A random observation on yesterday’s ratings for Studio - interpret as you like (stirs pot :wink:)

One of the best set of numbers for the survey! Up 10K (or 30%) from Monday (when viewers may not have known who was hosting). Still not great but consistent across the timeslot up to 12pm - even the 8am segment was up in numbers.

7 Likes

So extra 10K viewers switched to watch Beau? That may say something about the hosts.

Good to see the numbers up for Beau. We’ll see how they are for the rest of the week though.

1 Like

Based on his goods looks most likely.

But Beau wasn’t even advertised as hosting he was just coming to fill the seat when Tristan had the baby which was no per-determined. So I would say Beau has probably put a call out for people to tune in so he can use numbers for his next contract. That or bogan housewives.

1 Like

Beau has been advertised - 10 even sent a media release; but only since Monday which I thought was significant. Anyway - just one day :wink:

1 Like

He posted to his social media on Instagram 2 days ago, which attracts 380,000 followers. That might bring in some viewers.

You can’t really establish that pattern from a single day. There are too many variables to account for, and 10K isn’t really all that much in the scheme of things.

I think, however, you should revisit your theory in a few weeks. I think it would be interesting to see if there is a pattern established by changing hosts.

Just a hunch, but I reckon we’d only see a boost in NSW and QLD (if anything), as just don’t see Beau Ryan having much of a following outside of the NRL bubble - Amazing Race didn’t rate that well…

1 Like