Studio 10

nah sorry MAFS is the worst show on tv

2 Likes

Worst morning show for sure.

3 Likes

Who is forcing you to watch it?

It was also worth an interview on the ABC News Channel last nightā€¦

3 Likes

To be fair how long have Sunrise had a person who thinks theyā€™re a cow?

9 Likes

Hehe

13 Likes

It also rated a mention on The Morning Show on the same day.

Thatā€™s certainly a few minutes of cringe-worthy highlights!

1 Like

Really donā€™t understand why they get Denise in for discussions. She often struggles to make a clear and concise comment. They should just have her doing reports or be involved in the fun segments.

2 Likes

Sarah and Daniel both saw the tweet this morning and liked it.

1 Like

The power of editing. Taking comments out of context to make it look like something else. Wonder if it will help or hinder the show

Sheā€™s the female Daryl Somers - a big name Australian celebrity from the ā€œhey dayā€ of Australian TV, who is not necessarily relevant to current TV trends and audiences.

I say that with complete respect to her, she obviously doesnā€™t mean to offend or do wrong, but Iā€™ve found (even in the early days of her joining the show) that she didnā€™t contribute to conversation but often hindered the flow of the show. That clip of her stumbling over ā€œthat other bombing countryā€ is inflammatory and possibly reckless.

6 Likes

https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/prince-philip-the-duke-of-edinburgh-death-1921-2021/17284/383

Jesus Christ. An exceptionally low number of total viewers for Studio 10 on Friday. Surely this is some sort of a typo?

Admin: removed ratings figures not covered by our agreement with OzTAM

1 Like

No, its from their first relaunched episode last year.

What a terrible result. They really need to cut the show back to 2 or 3 hours followed by a morning 10 News First.

4 Likes

Tristan will be getting a well earned break soon but unfortunately Beau is taking his place. Why canā€™t they just give Jimmy Rees a go? Heā€™s no threat, he canā€™t take over permanently cause hes settled in Melbourne.

3 Likes

Nobody watches the show so donā€™t worry

1 Like

Beau Ryan? Really? I donā€™t mind him, but surely there are better fill-in presenters out there.

But as we all knowā€¦ no one watches the show anyway. I donā€™t get why Ten persists with having the show go for four hours long. Should be three hours max. 8am-11am, followed by morning News at 11am. Jumpstarts the rivals over on Seven and Nine.

1 Like

Maybe because they donā€™t want to get someone who might be better than Tristan?

Iā€™d have given Grant Denyer the gig to fill in for Tristian, I donā€™t think heā€™s up to much recently and at least heā€™s a journalist and would bounce off Harris well.

He could prove to be a daytime hit, considering prime time hasnā€™t really worked for him recently.

6 Likes