Studio 10

2 Likes

Tash in Sydney this morning on the couch.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Not sure what it was about yesterday’s show but it was at or near its highest ratings for the year. Perhaps three mornings in a row of Tash on the show??? The Midday News that followed also got a big boost.

8 Likes

She’s quite good on the show. I feel like Tash is perfectly suited to this format. Just like Sarah Harris who was better with Studio 10 chats and interviews than she has been reading news and discussing it on The Project.

11 Likes

Wrong thread, but it’s a great bulletin. On at the perfect time imo. I watch it quite a lot.
Just needs dedicated sport and weather presenters.

Is it rating better than Dr Phil did in that timeslot?

3 Likes

Hoping that 10 notice and take action on another good* ratings result on Thursday!!

* compared to usual

6 Likes

If the idiots running the show haven’t worked it out already, I’ll reiterate it. Keep Tash on because she’s almost carrying the show at this point.

11 Likes

Still not good enough for TV Tonight though

Agreed. Tash is so underrated.

5 Likes

Then why did they sacked her at the beginning?

To save themselves money. It’s false economy to sack all your talent. When they realise their ratings sink ass a ressult, they have to try and bring viewers back.

I’d agree with the cost-cutting commentary, however she’s more suited to light hearted shit like this over serious news, she’s capable at both but is clearly better at shows like Studio 10, I’m a Celeb etc.

2 Likes

She would also need to move to Sydney. Maybe viewers dont like split screens over in the studio.

1 Like

6 Likes

Very sad start to day’s show. Tristan welcomed viewers but almost broke into tears as he introduced a tribute to Jock. He was comforted by Jess and Angela as he read the intro.

3 Likes

As much as I knock Studio 10, I’ve actually forgotten how good Angela Bishop can be, especially when there’s a big story wether it be good or bad news. She’s been all class over the last 18 or so hours.

10 Likes

Great to see Denise Drysdale again. Definetly was a sombre moment this morning.

3 Likes

I have mentioned that the show’s numbers have been looking a bit better with Tash on the show last week. The audience was also maintained on Monday and climbed on Tuesday to its highest audience of the year, even though numbers are still low. 10 Midday News also benefitted. There may have been some interest re coverage of Jock’s death??

7 Likes

10 had the makings of a very good morning show with Wake Up if only they had gone with a Matt Doran, Natarsha Belling and Natasha Exelby combo.

Natasha is in her element when she can go off script.

James Mathieson was a terrible choice.

9 Likes