Studio 10

Gee it would be great if Tristan never returned to the studio!
Stevie makes the show watchable and has great chemistry with Sarah.

3 Likes

I really wish they’d move this to 10.30am and run it til 1pm. Breakaway a bit from competition and let the show breathe a bit more.

4 Likes

Almost looks like Sarah & Stevie are social distancing there.

1 Like

5 Likes

They could just as easily run Dr Phil at one with the encore junk before S10.

1 Like

Psst.

4 Likes

Dig Dong made today’s show - a good time was had by all.

Meanwhile in the NT

5 Likes

The Studio 10 graphics haven’t aged well at all IMO, looking very dated already.

Was also thinking they could’ve slightly modified their backdrops for reconciliation week in a similar style, would’ve been a nice touch.

Given Tristian is in the NT for the week, likely on a paid advertorial for NT Tourism, they could’ve intertwined a few stories for that.

5 Likes

Studio 10 will be broadcasting from the Neighbours set in Melbourne next Friday, which will be the final day of filming for Neighbours.

Screenshot_20220531_123703~4

11 Likes

Fabulous having Denise in the studio providing plenty of laughs this morning,it was the first show l have watched in full for a very long time!

Denise is also in the studio with the team tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

I know Denise is ‘getting on’ but the Neighbours clip I saw from this morning was very awkward watching. She was forgetting things and people, and mixing up her words.

Was this just a slip in that moment? Or the whole show was like this?

3 Likes

So are they only there on Friday? Why bother with a whole week of coverage?

Save that for its final week on air and preview the last episodes.

Seems premature and overkill.

1 Like

Agree. She seems to be struggling and that Neighbours clip is very awkward.

Her cooking segments are terrible too, she should be helping a professional chef rather than leading the cooking by herself.

The comedy they are going for is really falling flat.

2 Likes

I was just rewatching her old cooking segments. Absolute gold with the comedy.

I just went and watched it after reading this and wow. That was. Something. It almost looked like she forgot where she was. And Neighbours airing on Fox? Did she mean Foxtel or did she think Fox was a 10 channel?

1 Like

Is Denise doing ok?

2 Likes

She doesn’t seem well poor thing. I awkward watching her when they were talking about Neighbours.

She hasn’t been the same since her illness

1 Like

I thought with ‘teal’ it was ahead of its time :wink:

2 Likes

Mic looks like it was attacked by a crocodile.

3 Likes

Does anyone else find it odd that they sent their main host out to do the roving gig?

2 Likes