Studio 10

I have absolutely no issue with celebrating women or highlighting the struggles women face, but really, what’s having an all-female hosting panel going to achieve? You don’t see Seven or Nine turfing out the likes of Kochie, Karl, David Campbell and Larry Emdur for the day. Why can’t Tristan be on the panel so he can celebrate IWD?

1 Like

An opportunity to share relatable stories an experiences? A saw a couple of interviews on the show and guests were sharing their life experiences with sexual discrimination and inequality. They had a compassionate ear and women who could share their own experiences.

2 Likes

You know using the phrase “virtue signalling” like this is also virtue signalling itself?

1 Like

Those shows are news programs who are showing round the clock coverage of the floods. Studio 10 isn’t a news program and they can do what they like.

Well Today tried it for 2 years.

If you’re going to create a graphic with just a bit of info, can’t you make the print a bit bigger?

9 Likes

I’ve never understood why TV reports on radio ratings ritually. Assuming that the general public cares and even understands it (which I doubt they do), radio shows often serve much smaller markets. So, a lot of the audience watching these national shows (like Studio 10) don’t even receive the shows mentioned.

Yet Studio 10 does it every year. Alternatively, would S10 like the radio shows to talk about their diabolical ratings?

They often do.

Ang was live in LA today.

4 Likes

Her first LA visit since 2020 i think?

1 Like

I hope she stretched her legs and went for walks on the plane a lot. Even if she was in first class

Why?

1 Like

Jacketgate 2.0 this morning

In Hollywood:

In Bali

10 Likes

DVT

It’s not her first trip overseas. She has probably flown to LA about 50 million times.

Not since getting the vaccine

Lol millions are flying around and they are ok. Let’s not start that tripe

8 Likes

Does anyone have any videos of this?

Or the Lindt Cafe Siege special editions?

1 Like

A shame they never followed through with this edition of the show

2 Likes

I’m surprised Matt White didn’t give a co-host position in 2020.

2 Likes