Studio 10

I don’t think they’d opt for two live shows in the morning.

With Today and Sunrise pretty much neck and neck rather than one being particularly vulnerable, and also with ABC Breakfast in the mix too with occassional scalps, I’m just not sure it’s worth the risk of them going head to head with them.

Considering they kept the Studio 10 brand when they basically retooled the whole show, taking away much of what was distinctive about it, I don’t think they’re quite ready to throw away the brand yet. They seem happy to let Studio 10 compete with itself rather than worry about what 7/9 are doing - even if it is a situation which will clearly need addressing at some point.

2 Likes

Its day was longer than you think. Good Morning Australia was originally a breakfast show on Ten, way before Today on Nine. Bert Newton hosted a different Morning show version much later.

They could split Studio 10 so it is more newsy at breakfast for GMA and more fluffy with infomercials after 9am for Studio 10.

KAK and Gordon Elliott hosted the brekky version on 10…I wonder if KAK is up for a revival :sweat_smile:

I don’t think they want to do morning news. I think changing to a 9am start would be smart and running to midday.

1 Like

I noticed TV Tonight hasn’t reported the ratings for Studio 10 from the last few Thursdays. Must be rating at record lows if even TV Tonight can’t get the numbers.

A shame Sarah wasn’t there today. They really needed someone to keep the ball rolling.

Studio 10 coverage continued well beyond on 7 & 9, finishing at 12.30pm. It included a call-in from Denise Drysdale too.

5 Likes

Narelda’s birthday

10 Likes

Charlotte Goodlet presenting news updates today.

2 Likes

No product placement opportunity missed!

2 Likes

They said yesterday that Narelda is off shooting special projects and wont be back until the new year.

4 Likes

Nothing is paid for in TV

2 Likes

Natasha Exelby flew up to Sydney from Melbourne to join them in studio today to present the news.

3 Likes

Doody is travelling to Antarctica in 2 weeks.

Reading the news this morning

7 Likes

Interesting. Why?

1 Like

To interview Santa of course

1 Like

Wrong Pole but anyway…

2 Likes

To interview one of the stars of Happy Feet?

1 Like
4 Likes

Christmas tree on Studio 10 plus some other decorations.

4 Likes

They win the battle of the trees. Simple but doesn’t look like scrooge did the decorating like over on Today.

2 Likes