Studio 10

No that’s just how posh people talk

7 Likes

https://careers.viacomcbs.com/job/Pyrmont-NSW-2009/808502600/

surely that is a template…they retype the entire thing every time???

You’d think they would use a template but doesn’t seem so. Surely a spell checker would pick it up.

1 Like

Same info graphic for Bert’s funeral coverage as 10NF, but for S10.

6 Likes

Studio 10 will be live into Brisbane and Adelaide on Friday with the whole show including the state funeral. Perth currently set for the usual 8am start,

6 Likes

Noticed this morning that the show have got some new mugs, now a shade closer to the logo rather than the former which were a light pink colour and harder to see the shows logo.

From 10play live stream:

2 Likes

Certainly going to save the show’s ratings

5 Likes

The things people notice on this forum lol

The content wasn’t interesting enough to get my attention, but the mugs did :wink:

9 Likes

Money well spent :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

$5 on cafe press. Good ole petty cash!

1 Like
2 Likes

Any one wanna take bets on this next year? I’m sensing a change will be afoot. I suspect @blackbox might too.

4 Likes

I thought a relaunch with the GMA brand was under consideration, have not heard if it is happening.

2 Likes

Interesting if true!

4 Likes

Remembrance Day

5 Likes

Would be great if true, Ten’s morning schedule needs a bit of a shakeup.

I know GMA was a mid-morning show in its day, but if Ten really wanted to bring it back, there’s nothing stopping them from relaunching GMA for the 6am-8am timeslot and keeping Studio 10 as is (with a few minor tweaks). That’s personally what I would do. It would probably get annihilated in the ratings, but then again, Studio 10 already does, so Ten wouldn’t expect anything different. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t think they’d opt for two live shows in the morning.

With Today and Sunrise pretty much neck and neck rather than one being particularly vulnerable, and also with ABC Breakfast in the mix too with occassional scalps, I’m just not sure it’s worth the risk of them going head to head with them.

Considering they kept the Studio 10 brand when they basically retooled the whole show, taking away much of what was distinctive about it, I don’t think they’re quite ready to throw away the brand yet. They seem happy to let Studio 10 compete with itself rather than worry about what 7/9 are doing - even if it is a situation which will clearly need addressing at some point.

2 Likes

Its day was longer than you think. Good Morning Australia was originally a breakfast show on Ten, way before Today on Nine. Bert Newton hosted a different Morning show version much later.

They could split Studio 10 so it is more newsy at breakfast for GMA and more fluffy with infomercials after 9am for Studio 10.