Studio 10

Make this a recurring segment

The weatherman wants a job

3 Likes

Sarah Harris off this week, filming an unknown project she mentioned at the end of Friday’s show.

Natasha Exelby presenting news updates from Melbourne, presumably for the whole week.

Mon - Narelda hosting with Tristian, Ang on showbiz.

Tues - Ang hosting with Tristan, Craig on showbiz.

4 Likes

Shark Tank reboot?

Probs Woman’s Weekly Christmas or whatever it is.

2 Likes

If she was indeed filming that, or the show was in pre-production you’d think we’d have at least heard something by now - Endemol Shine staffing up, casting calls for pitches, Shark casting etc.

Would be great to have it back, and hope they left the door open for more, but can’t help but think it’s a new project.

Quite possibly, can’t imagine that being more than a day or two of filming though.

At the upfronts

1 Like

Was seen in the closing montage.

…, while Studio 10 is back weekday mornings with its unpredictable mix of kooky fun and crazy energy.

2 Likes

nothing in the upfronts of what this unknown project is…The Bridge doesn’t seem to have a host, just voiceover…The Hunted no host either

Could be some stuff for a brand? Or segments for Studio 10/The Project/10 News First? Maybe a story?

If she has any sense she’ll be interviewing and auditioning for the newsreader spot on Sunrise. Ten is wasting her talents having her participate in happy talk with the irishman between advertorials.

5 Likes

You’re in such a bad mood today but I’m here for it! :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

I think it’s right to speculate that Studio 10 might not be returning next year. I think it’s more likely we’ll see a new product in this time slot next year.

1 Like

You want to speculate on the show not being here next year on the day it was announced that it will be?

10 Likes

Rob on the TV Blackbox Podcast mentioned that he had heard of possible cast and name changes for shows at 10, so not completely unrealistic to expect there may be changes afoot for Studio 10 given Sarah is off filming for a new project which seemingly wasn’t announced today.

4 Likes

Special Studio 10 schedule for Cup Day - live all markets

Tuesday 2 November
Sydney, Melbourne
07:00 am Studio 10 - 10:00 am

Brisbane
06:00 am Studio 10

Adelaide
06:30 am Studio 10

Perth
04:00 am Studio 10

3 Likes

It’s been a common thing with 10 in the past that things although announced don’t mean they are 100% set in stone. Things change and you aren’t going to announce it’s not if you aren’t ready to reveal the replacement

Look at the today show hosting roles of Karl getting here axe. Was literally after their upfronts.

2 Likes

Haven’t there been rumours of Studio 10 being replaced with (or relaunched as) a brand new mid-morning program towards the end of all the last 4-5 years?

Perhaps we’ll hear more over the next few weeks, but until then I’ll believe it when a press release comes out.

1 Like

Doody back on board today after taking paternity leave for a few weeks.

4 Likes