Studio 10

Yes indeed :rofl:

And now, here’s Moira.

4 Likes

And Belvedere :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OMG and only yesterday I saw something that had Tonia Todman on it! Clearly its all a go!!

1 Like

Not sure if she still is but last I heard, Moira McLean had been a presenter on TVSN for quite a few years!

I know you’re all joking, but I would seriously love to see that come to fruition. :laughing:

Tim Bailey and Steve Jacobs could battle it out to be the weather presenter.

2 Likes

Make this a recurring segment

The weatherman wants a job

3 Likes

Sarah Harris off this week, filming an unknown project she mentioned at the end of Friday’s show.

Natasha Exelby presenting news updates from Melbourne, presumably for the whole week.

Mon - Narelda hosting with Tristian, Ang on showbiz.

Tues - Ang hosting with Tristan, Craig on showbiz.

4 Likes

Shark Tank reboot?

Probs Woman’s Weekly Christmas or whatever it is.

2 Likes

If she was indeed filming that, or the show was in pre-production you’d think we’d have at least heard something by now - Endemol Shine staffing up, casting calls for pitches, Shark casting etc.

Would be great to have it back, and hope they left the door open for more, but can’t help but think it’s a new project.

Quite possibly, can’t imagine that being more than a day or two of filming though.

At the upfronts

1 Like

Was seen in the closing montage.

…, while Studio 10 is back weekday mornings with its unpredictable mix of kooky fun and crazy energy.

2 Likes

nothing in the upfronts of what this unknown project is…The Bridge doesn’t seem to have a host, just voiceover…The Hunted no host either

Could be some stuff for a brand? Or segments for Studio 10/The Project/10 News First? Maybe a story?

If she has any sense she’ll be interviewing and auditioning for the newsreader spot on Sunrise. Ten is wasting her talents having her participate in happy talk with the irishman between advertorials.

5 Likes

You’re in such a bad mood today but I’m here for it! :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

I think it’s right to speculate that Studio 10 might not be returning next year. I think it’s more likely we’ll see a new product in this time slot next year.

1 Like