Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Sorry to say but I really hate the use of red supers for red hot topics, it’s too much. It takes away from the seriousness of when they’re used for something important and should be for breaking news only IMO.

12 Likes

I liked these juxtapositions today. They stood out as something a bit different.

11 Likes

Reminds me a lot to the Rosie vs. Elizabeth incident from The View circa 2006 or 2007.

5 Likes

I noticed it yesterday too, was particularly evident when hosts were disagreeing on something - especially when things got a little heated between Jess & Joe again.

4 Likes

Ita was on the panel on Tuesday and Thursday and the fabulous Carlotta Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week

Jo Casamento filling in for Jess today.

3 Likes

Sunrise has news/sport and weather updates every 30 minutes, for Studio 10 we are talking a News headline update a couple of times during the show.

1 Like

I don’t like the use of these in that context, it makes it seem like an argument/battle and it’s not what the show is about. Having them split screen makes it look aggressive.

Nothing wrong with trying something new :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations to Ita, who last night was bestowed with the Lifetime Achievement Award.

3 Likes

there comes a point when the message at the bottom of the screen is so long that it becomes a bit difficult to read!

7 Likes

Jo Casamento filling in for Jess on Tuesday & Wednesday this week.

Wednesday 5th panellist is Anna Kooiman always enjoy her appearances on the show.

3 Likes

Full panel on Friday this week.

Thursday 31st August is the 1000th ep of Studio 10

EDIT: Apparently Jess is still off tomorrow so we are stuck with Casamento again :frowning:

11 Likes

Thursday

2 Likes

Ugh really?

2 Likes

Joe just said the F word live on air he just gets to passionate during some topics.He did apologise for swearing straight away.

6 Likes

And Jo also on the panel today. :smile:

5 Likes

I think they should lose the lower ticker when developing/breaking news comes in but otherwise the red theme looks good.

It doesn’t look right to have this on screen when talking about a terrorist attack.

9:43am CATS IN TIGHT PLACES: THE HILARIOUS PICTURES OF CUNNING CATS

8 Likes
4 Likes

It was great to have Jess back this morning after what she called her bum operation… Gotta love Jess :rofl:

@killy06 This special forum is on tomorrow.

5 Likes