Studio 10 (2015-2020)

He said if the show was nominated for a Logie he would do a nudie run, in true Studio 10 style he followed through with it today.

1 Like

Iā€™m told the coverage will be streamed live. Matt White will be hosting from the newsroom while Tarsh hosts the ā€˜normalā€™ show for other markets.

10 Likes

Love these two together. Balances the show perfectly.

Matty White! He is great on breakfast television, but where is Sarah?

3 Likes

Sorry, I meant Matt will be with sarah

7 Likes

I feel unwell. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Matt White & Sarah Harris on breaky TV - I smell a pilot :wink:

13 Likes

I wanted a Paul Henry style show tho :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Iā€™ve always thought Matt & Sarah would make a good duo, that and I feel like Mattā€™s been under-utilised at TEN with only his sporting commitments the last few years. It will be good to see him used in this position back in the newsroom, nice work as always Rob & team and hereā€™s hoping thereā€™s not too much bad news to report on tomorrow.

11 Likes

ā€¦and thereā€™s your future Breakfast team!

9 Likes

Shows u how great the show is. Ita sat there as cool as a cucumber but Sarah and Denise completely lost it lol!

So by my understanding, Matt White & Sarah Harris will host from 5-8.30am Local Time nationally from the newsroom. At 8.30, All Markets will switch to Tarsh and the Studio 10 team for the normal show, except for QLD where Matt and Sarah will continue, probably with live updates into the show. That correct @blackbox? Sounds like a mammoth effort!

7 Likes

I hope one of our cappers is able to grab us some videos for those outside the country or state to see how this special works out.

2 Likes

Cracking coverage so far this morning.

8 Likes

Great coverage this morning. Sarah and Matt actually make a great team. Sarah is just a bloody star and Matt needs to be on screen more often!

If Ten did a cheeky programming move and just air a quiet little rolling news service from 6am-8.30am, it would give it time to grow. Mr Producer #2 (err Blackbox) should be given control over Ten mornings!

Also when does this thread get moved to the Mediaspy News category? :wink:

10 Likes

Canā€™t seem to find any live stream of the coverage this morning?

Try this: http://csm-e.cds1.yospace.com/csm/extlive/networkten01,SDTVQ.m3u8

Congratulations @blackbox, exceptional coverage this morning. I too, see a pilot. A Breakfast TV programme could be easily done in the same configuration as this morning, same set, same graphics, same hosts, all this done cheaply but properly. Matt is a great breakfast host, adds authority which Sunrise and Today are lacking. Also I like the angle where you guys show the ā€œWeather Wallā€ and you can see the newsroom behind it.

Exceptional as always, keep it up @blackbox

Edit: I just saw the closing angle of the news set and newsroom before the ad break, looked amazing! We definitely need caps this morning

2 Likes

Great coverage.
Matt & Sarah are a great combo.

Edit: Robbo not the best reporter in a serious situation.

5 Likes
3 Likes