Studio 10 (2015-2020)

The MS art department is preparing a First On watermark.

2 Likes

Making a semi educated guess at the paint roller and drill picture looks to me to be a desk riser with led lights.
Can’t wait to see how it looks

Some elements of the new Sydney set look similar to this, so you could be onto something…

What do we think will change for Studio 10 tomorrow, new desk or can this one be repurposed for the show?

Perhaps the logo on the front can be changed out for that of Studio 10 to replace the 10 one?

I’m hoping they introduce a proper soft set again with a decent couch, I’ve really missed this from the show.

8 Likes

From what I’ve seen so far, I reckon the modifications for Studio 10 will be relatively minor. Perhaps bringing in a couch and flipping the 10 logo on the desk to a Studio 10 one, that sort of thing.

1 Like

I certainly would be seating the audience like that if I were 10. It would look amazing.

1 Like

There’s a soft set integrated into the new set with the old weather wall as the background. They’ve got multiple presenting spaces it seems.

6 Likes

Sandra said it would be used for Studio 10 as well

8 Likes

So happy a soft set is back. I imagine the blue light boxes can colour change.

4 Likes

Would guess this is possibly where Tarsh will do the news updates from

3 Likes

I’d say it would be where Sandra does the intro / standing presentation.

That’s behind the main desk. For logistics of moving guests in during the news etc, I think it will be the sport area.

Yes. From one of @SamSamTV’s caps in the 10 News First thread:

7 Likes

It’s an even more awkward angle if done from the sport wall as evidenced by cross back to Sandra

1 Like

I just realised that’s ANOTHER screen behind Sandra, the old weather wall repurposed?

3 Likes

yeah looks like the old Weather Wall.

Not the same, it’s a new wall. The old one had more monitors. 16 panels IIRC.

From the wide shot, it looks like Tarsh appears on the wall behind the couch.

Promo for tomorrow

3 Likes

Nightmare fuel

4 Likes