Studio 10 (2015-2020)

3 Likes

Statement from Network 10, Chief Executive Officer, Paul Anderson:

"We would like to offer our deepest sympathies to Kerri-Anne Kennerley and John’s son Simon on the passing of their beloved husband and father John Kennerley.

John faced some enormous challenges over the last few years and during this time, Kerri-Anne, in her usual grace and stamina, has shown enormous strength, compassion, love and commitment.

Our thoughts are with Kerri-Anne, Simon and their family during this difficult time."

11 Likes

Beautiful words this morning, especially from Angela having lost her husband herself.
Can’t believe she was on air yesterday.
Condolences to KAK.

8 Likes

Friday -
Natarsha Belling hosting (Tarsh said Sarah is unwell)with Jono Coleman, Joe and Angela on the panel.
The show is coming from a studio with an audience… Joe said we are in studio 1.
The show started with the team sitting at the desk.

Hugh Riminton is presenting news updates.

2 Likes

Is this the newsroom studio or the old studio that they were in?

Looks to be the old studio

5 Likes
1 Like

5 Likes

The tighter shots (including the shot of the team at the desk) actually looks nicer than when they were in the newsroom. The lighting and quality is so much better.

Great to have the studio audience back today. Hopefully, a new area for the audience is a part of the newsroom renovations.

1 Like

Studio 1 is the actual studio.
Studio 2 is the atrium.

3 Likes

Is that Trump next to Natarsha? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I like the vertical monitors gives it a different look. Shame the logo isn’t centered.

9 Likes

I believe that’s because it’s not static, the backdrop is animated so the logo moves around.

4 Likes

Why must sets always be so dark?

As temporary sets go, that’s pretty good. Was also good to have the audience back.

3 Likes

Why couldn’t they have just stayed upstairs outside for one more day and launched on the new set on Monday?

1 Like

Maybe the outside area will also be upgraded as well

it was rain

Sarah posted on her Facebook: " Guys… Spent the arvo doing lighting checks on our BRAND SPANKING NEW Studio 10 SET!! Can’t wait to show you all!!". And in reply to one of the audience regulars who commented she said “Patricia Cochrane I reckon you guys will love where you’re seated too :two_hearts:

7 Likes