Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Well it was just filling in he would’ve been aware of that so it’s not really being shafted.

Why are 10 trying to make Cassandra Thorburn a “personality”?

She’s the ex wife of a tv presenter and journalist.

It makes no sense.

When will we see Kochie’s wife host Studio 10 and appear on a 10 reality show then?

1 Like

Clearly the audience likes her.

And Libby Koch has been a regular figure on Sunrise for 15+ years now. She’s regularly referred to and has appeared on the show many times.

2 Likes

I don’t believe it’s the same thing.

IF she returns, I can only see Denise picking up the two days that KAK doesn’t work a week, at the most.

Very true. In fact she could co-host Sunrise with him and not be a problem with their audience.

Who cares?

Cass Thorburn is a mother of three who needs to find work - she’s qualified as a journalist and is taking work again.

You’re sounding a bit misogynistic.

3 Likes

I think she’s only around these days because of her former husbands popularity.

If her and Karl were still together I very much doubt Studio 10 and 10 would bat an eyelid her way.

They’re using her just as much as she’s using them.

Nothing wrong with it. Just an observation.

Well of course if they were still together she wouldn’t need to find work.

The fact she’s a divorced single mother with three children provides some diversity on the panel and she is a journalist. Makes more sense to have her on Studio 10 than DWTS.

During her appearances on the panel she brings a lot to discussions ,she is very knowledgeable and has a great personality.
She put her career on hold to have kids and now is relaunching her career and thankfully 10 has given her this opportunity.

6 Likes

David and Libby Koch were co-hosts of their short-lived long-ago Channel Ten series Your Money and Your Life, and Libby has always written for their magazines and websites. Koch’s wife is irrelevant to your argument.

2 Likes

That blurring does nothing to hide the details. :joy: I’m sure it used to be blurrier.

1 Like

Because she is great on the panel. She’s entitled to have a career and Studio10 is a good platform for her.

Her mistake was signing on to DWTS as she’s perceived as nothing more than Stefanovic’s ex.

Unfortunately, I think Ding Dong is gone.

The blurring happened without me requesting it. Oddly I can’t edit it.

1 Like

Wonder if Ding Dong will talk about the Brussel sprouts incident (highly doubt it)

If she had signed DWTS after she joined Studio 10 as a regular then she won’t be perceived as such, since they could promote her as ‘Studio 10 host’ or something like that. All the general public know about her right now is that she is the ex-wife of an ousted breakfast host.

1 Like

@markkayne it was good too see Jo Casamento’s message for Richard in the messages from friends and family.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a case of her needing to find work. I doubt she is struggling to pay the bills and feed the kids given the divorce settlement was reported to be incredibly generous. I’d quite happily retire on what she received. I’d say this is a case of her wanting to re-establish her identity after having supported Karl and lived in his shadow for so long. Good for her.

6 Likes

Monday-

Sarah hosting with Joe,Angela and Jacqui Lambie on the panel.
Yvie Jones is 5th panellist.

Sarah’s interview with Denise is on Tuesday’s show.

Richard Reid is on tomorrow’s show but popped in for a surprise quick visit with Jacqui and Yvie he is on his way to Melbourne to do The Project tonight.

3 Likes